tuscl

Chicagoland extras

The last few years most of the clubs in the Chicagoland area have been shut down because of stupid politicians so it’s hard to find places to go. I remember a time when Arnie’s was the go to spot $60 to $100 you were in. Not sure which spots to go to now I heard Honeys in Gary offer it but $150 for a house fee is robbery. Any suggestions about where to go n do they have day shifts?

10 comments

• FLAP3000
    3 years ago
    Chicagoland is basically down to 3 options. Oceans, 390 or Atlantis. Don’t waste your time with any of the others. And you’re going to shell out more than that amount in most cases.
  • Bigboogie
    3 years ago
    Man I miss Arnie’s. I know they changed it to boogie nights but are they even open? Last time I drove by I didn’t see anything n my friend said he thinks they got shut down yet again.
  • sweetjamesjones
    3 years ago
    I agree, I miss the old Arnie’s to. I was at wiggles in Hammond a couple weeks ago and one of the girls told me that boogie nights (formerly Arnie’s) is still open, but only from 6pm-midnight. She told me that she still dances there occasionally.
  • rugrat
    3 years ago
    Atlantis is the place I have had the best luck with extra's. 390 has high contact dances buy any extra's usually require a VIP room which is very pricey.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @rugrat I was only offered and HJ for a benji at Atlantis, but I passed. Can you give any more specifics, and $ info?
  • aham5
    3 years ago
    Penguin is right.

390 has a Hella good lunch special if u go noonish

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @james review makes it sound like a club that's only money laudering: https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=375311
  • rugrat
    3 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl that is in line with my experience. I don't think I paid $100, but maybe $60 to $80. It has been several years.
  • Enslow
    3 years ago
    Going by some of the reviews from 2021, Blackjacks might be a place where one could look on the west side.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion