Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Chicagoland extras

Bigboogie

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

The last few years most of the clubs in the Chicagoland area have been shut down because of stupid politicians so it’s hard to find places to go. I remember a time when Arnie’s was the go to spot $60 to $100 you were in. Not sure which spots to go to now I heard Honeys in Gary offer it but $150 for a house fee is robbery. Any suggestions about where to go n do they have day shifts?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for FLAP3000
FLAP3000
•

Chicagoland is basically down to 3 options. Oceans, 390 or Atlantis. Don’t waste your time with any of the others. And you’re going to shell out more than that amount in most cases.

Profile picture for Bigboogie
Bigboogie
•

Man I miss Arnie’s. I know they changed it to boogie nights but are they even open? Last time I drove by I didn’t see anything n my friend said he thinks they got shut down yet again.

Profile picture for sweetjamesjones
sweetjamesjones
•

I agree, I miss the old Arnie’s to. I was at wiggles in Hammond a couple weeks ago and one of the girls told me that boogie nights (formerly Arnie’s) is still open, but only from 6pm-midnight. She told me that she still dances there occasionally.

Profile picture for rugrat
rugrat
•

Atlantis is the place I have had the best luck with extra's. 390 has high contact dances buy any extra's usually require a VIP room which is very pricey.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@rugrat I was only offered and HJ for a benji at Atlantis, but I passed. Can you give any more specifics, and $ info?

Profile picture for sweetjamesjones
sweetjamesjones
•
Profile picture for aham5
aham5
•

Penguin is right.

390 has a Hella good lunch special if u go noonish

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@james review makes it sound like a club that's only money laudering: tuscl.net

Profile picture for rugrat
rugrat
•

@ilbbaicnl that is in line with my experience. I don't think I paid $100, but maybe $60 to $80. It has been several years.

Profile picture for Enslow
Enslow
•

Going by some of the reviews from 2021, Blackjacks might be a place where one could look on the west side.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement