tuscl

NFL / NCAA Gambling - the Degenerate Thread

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Another year, another donation to my bookies kids college fund.

Actually by season end I have always been up (though some years by only $20) for several years except last year, which was brutal. I lost more last year than I made the past 5 years combined. A COVID sports world made everything so unpredictable and this year it seems it’s not much better, especially in the college ranks.

So far:

18 - 11 NFL

17 - 15 NCAA

Straight bets, a few NFL props. I gotta stay away from teasers and 2 or 3 team parlays! If I took those out my NACC record would be 15 - 9

5 comments

• rattdog
    3 years ago
    you're better off playing fanduel or draftkings. the amount of money that one gambles with the bookies would be better off with the daily fantasy sites. if anything one would bet even less. also the payoffs will be much better.

20 grand for 1st place a few years ago playing mlb.

a couple of times 5 grand 1st place nhl.

nba is the hardest though. but if you get 1st place you can get 200 grand. nfl the same.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Just downloaded the six main apps when it became legal in AZ about two weeks ago. Originally put in a combined $500, up a little over $700, so I pulled out $300. Next week, assuming still up, I'll withdraw the last $200 of my original deposits, and just play with winnings, withdrawing here and there.

No idea what my record is because I bet so many different things...last night I probably had 35 separate bets going on MNF and baseball: spreads, ML, parlays, props...broke even. Saturday I hit a parlay at +1800 (Michigan, Mich St, and Western Mich all win), and Northern AZ to win at AZ at +1400. Nice wins, even if just betting $5 or $10.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Other than horse racing, I have never wagered money on a sporting event. I know I tend to pick with my heart, not with my mind. So it's best to just stay away.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I don't gamble--except when doing a stripper bare back.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ yes we all know, and coming from a guy that thought a football was a bit plug!!! 🤪😜😝
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion