tuscl

TUSCL Sandbox

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
We all know the discussion board is Founders sandbox.

Some guys and girls play nice and build sand castles, play with their toy trucks. Some are assholes and throw sand at others and then there’s San Jose Guy, the kid over in the corner eating the sand.

10 comments

• ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    And don't forget the cats that poop in the sand, which SJG then eats....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Possibly the only way to guarantee that SJG won't hijack your thread (for years...) is to make the thread about SJG.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    The CDC says sandboxes are breeding grounds for disgusting germs and parasitic worms
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Maybe that is why SJG is always verbally spewing shit? Eating all that sand has likely backed him up as shitting bricks can’t be comfortable!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ shitting bricks? Sand bricks? Well, anything is possible in California, especially at the San Jose Public Library.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Fuck that creepy troll spammer san jose fuckhead!
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    My problem with some of these people is they not only eat the sand but the shit in the sandbox too and make everyone run away.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ Don't worry you guys, they'll be done Clorox mopping the Underground Circle Jerk Room soon.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Or, you could be less creepy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    He posts just like everyone else. What's the point of harassing him?

The creepiest shit on here was liwet asking about the odds of getting away with rape in tj. Then darkblue the stalker. Then the ldk threads and bargaining with hookers. The most pathetic shit is the guys who can't get a hooker to fuck them in Vegas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion