tuscl

Pimping advice

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Ask anything you want to know about getting hoes on a winning team lulz

8 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Which drug is better to hook a girl on to make her associate you with positive feelings, crack or meth?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Waiting for the OP to respond “serious inquiries only, and no trolls please.”
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Tetradon.... stay away from crack and meth. Both are seen as party drugs in some circles but they'll ruin your hoe. Most pimps who have crack or meth hoes are also addicts. They pimp their girlfriends to finance their addiction
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Serious inquiries only. Don't be shy. We're all niggaz up in here
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I beat my bitches until they're bruised and bloody, and they still won't do what I say. What advice do you have for me 2ICEE? Should I threaten to kill myself if they won't love me? Ahhh... ((sniff, sniff)) boo-hoo-hoo... I'm such a stupid looser...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Misterorange. The only beating that keeps a hoe yours is the beating of her heart.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    No. Snd conservatives don't either. Uts just different approaches to living this country.

I think deep inside conservatives want the best. When my dad was dying jn the hospital he watched rush Limbaugh for the first time and all he said was he didn't agree with his politics. But he could tell the man really loved his country.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion