tuscl

Day Shift or Night Shift?

Saturday, August 21, 2021 8:39 PM
The age old question.....if you're looking for "extras" do you think the chances are better with the day shift or the night shift?

21 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    In my experience the girls do more and the rules are looser on the day shift. The women are older too. But the night shifts are where you find the younger less attached no kids more crazy, more ready for immediate OTC. SJG
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Where do you club, TG?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Either near the end of day shift or really late like 1am
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Near the end of the night shift is when to get immediate OTC dates. But some of us do not want to be up that late at night. :) SJG
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    It really depends. In most places Day Shift is best but I've been to plenty of clubs where more action can be had a night shift. Pasco and Pinellas county FL clubs come to mind.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Day shift is probably better to arrange for an OTC date, night shift will have fewer that will be willing, but a better chance of scoring same evening, after her shift, as the night shift girls generally don't need to be home right after work usually if they have obligations at home someone else is tending.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Age-old answer... Depends on the club.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I've kinda thought day shift is better for that. The girls have fewer options so they need to be attentive to each customer they interact with. And the oversight seems to be less in most clubs during the day. And I've always thought the sharks come out at night, where day shift tends to be a lot of single moms.
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    Day shift in my dancers opinion is better for customers. Me going home with a man at 4 am is Highly unlikely. My shift ends at 7pm/8pm so I may be more inclined. Also if we arrange out the club for a later date it’ll be more in line with my work schedule anyway. Most dancers who do day shift are more consistent and dependable We provide better quality of service Although dancers tend to be older that is not always the case especially if it’s a club that is lenient about their shifts and allow dancers to do doubles or come and go as they feel. Most younger dancers have the energy to work doubles so you will see them in the day for clubs that operate with leniency
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    In south Florida, there are a few clubs where extras are more available during the day than at night. They're the clubs that turn into make it rain party places at night. Outside of those few places, there isn't much difference in terms of availability day vs night.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think this is very dependent on the club. However, it can be more relaxed during day shift. Depending on the club, certain nights can be quieter and more relaxed too. This approach has risks - but if you hit a club during the end of day shift - you might find a dancer who hasn’t made enough yet - and she could be open to going farther ITC. It’s opportunistic - so it’s not always going to be a hit.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I would say day shift is probably easier to find desperate girls because day shifts are usually slower with fewer customers/options. But same time I think you get to pick and choose from more women during nights if you are picky.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I met a dancer on night shift who primarily worked day shift. She convinced me, by sticking her tongue down my throat, to give the day shift a try. She became one of my ATFs, and I started coming on the day shift to see her. She, like most of the day shift dancers that I found appealing, liked day shift because it gave her more time with her school-age kid. But there were lots of dancers on day shift because they were too rough looking to compete with the night shift dancers. I heard stories that guys on SSI would come and spend their checks on the dayshift dancers. They were voluntarily homeless, to avoid spending their stripper money on rent.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Day shift for ITC extras. Night shift is better to just see naked hot chicks, possibly better for scouting OTC contacts, and also scoring the occasional, very rare free stripper pussy for those of us who can.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    As a customer, in most clubs for me the main difference between the day and night shift is the attention paid by management and staff to what's happening on the floor. Some clubs go from somebody running the club as the manager and maybe a door girl and bartender, possibly a waitress, to multiple managers, security, waitresses and backstabbing dancer beefs at night. Eyeballs go up and wiggle room goes down, no matter what a dancer is up for in back. If the night crew doesn't care about extras so long as they get their cut, then it's game on. To me that's the biggest factor. Then you get into mom strippers vs baby free, whether you smell like the trash bin at a dog park and all the rest.
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    Day shift. Many single moms in need of sugar daddy work it. If extras club where i can fuck them in vip just get a membership. Once she at your table once u tell your vip she may say “wanna go upstairs” (to fuck). Then u can fuck her right there at club. Pop 4 me ranged $100-$300.
  • ChesterCheetah
    3 years ago
    In my experience the career hookers work the day shift. There are hookers in nights too usually younger and better looking you just have to sniff them out . Some smell like rotten fish though.
  • rediguan
    3 years ago
    Day Shift...Im old so I have to get to dinner at 4:30pm. JK. I am old but when I was a young man I always found the day shift SC's more accommodating, more receptive, and most times more chill. Let's face it - clubbing on a Friday and Saturday Night is a young man's game. I'm past my prime - not my game anymore. I'll stick to the mature's on the day shift with the occasional gem and move on. Like Lethal Weapon and Danny Glover - I'm too old for this shit. I see something I like, I go. Price not right, I leave. Simple as that. See above: Glover, Danny.
    3 years ago
    I don’t think I’d ever score a bbbj on night shift for 50 but that has been done more often than once on days. Just sayin.
  • yankeez4lif
    3 years ago
    Day shift without question. Atmosphere tends to be more relaxed.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Usually if the regular police show up, its for drug violations and to make arrests. Most of the enforcement though is the alcohol cops. They seem to ignore the day shift, knowing that the club will most likely get sloppy with alcohol rules on the night shift. Most of the girl rules are not really criminal code, and sometimes really of questionable legal basis. If they want to enforce the prostitution law, that would require Vice Undercovers. But that is going to be a much more complicated and tricky investigation, so it does not happen that often. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion