tuscl

Why are we going to SC.

Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:01 PM
Just wanted to make a fresh thread on the old / recent topic. I have come to realize that while some may rightfully call it an addiction, the questions is what are we really addicted to? See, humans beings have no natural need for alcohol, nicotin, or other controlled substance, BUT, we all, espesially men, have need for sex. As we developed, to the basic sex drive, our needs came love, effection, and so on. This is what we are really after when visiting SC. Financial responsibility is a huge factor that we have to balance, and if you think your spending pattern is out of control, then you have to find a way to bring it back in line. Emotional overinvestment is another price we pay. Any excess makes it an addiction. But it all starts with a natural drive for basic human needs...

7 comments

• chandler
    17 years ago
    Sexual entertainment with a hint of the possibility of actual sex and intimacy.
  • Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Bravo, Chandler! Short and to the point. You'd get an "A" in my class.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    To get a 'STIFFY' in hopes of 'aving some dancer take 'im' down lad! As far a Financial Responsibility - - - As long as I find banks willing to give me lines of credit... I'll be clubbing!!! My kids can pay off the banks when I'm gone!!!
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    ENTERTAINMENT MOTHER-FUCKER ENTERTAINMENT!
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Some of us are looking for more than a "hint"...
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Looking, yes, but if it's a sure thing, where's the fun in that?
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    "Sexual entertainment with a hint of the possibility of actual sex and intimacy." Ok good anser however it goes well beyond that More precisely as for the underlying need its no doubt hardwired via their DNA into most men and based upon deep primordial urges to assume the role of the highly nonmonogamous Alpha tribal leader or other tribal Alphas who got the first picks in newly fertile females (e.g generally young and therefore by definition via basic human physiology generally tending to be both slender yet also tending to have a newly emerging curvacious body) - such Alphas being the success stories of human evolution. Genes tend to direct us toward strategies which proved successful over the first 3 to 5 million years of human existence, even though they don't necessarily make rational sense in a modern context The strip club is an alternate reality that in some form simulates man's early existence, with the "high" probably a genetic response being induced to reinforce this behavior
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion