tuscl

Porthole club-update

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Porthole Club Update:
------------------------------
Post my 2nd-Pfizer-shot in late April and waiting the recommended 2-weeks post-vax, I made the rounds to some of the dives that used to be in my club-rotation after not having clubbed in over a year – prior to Covid I had been kinda burned-out w/ SCing but was curious to see the state of my old clubs after a year+ away – as w/ many clubs, the clubs on my rotation were not quite up to pre-Covid levels but some were better than others – after having done the rounds of my old clubs for a few weeks post-vacine, I kinda mostly stopped clubbing again since I wasn’t feeling-it that much (part of it was me still not having the same gusto I used to have for SCing, and part of it is the clubs being down from pre-Covid levels).

I had already visited and reviewed Porthole twice recently; a Saturday eve visit; and then a Friday afternoon visit. I’m mostly a dayshift SCer these days; on my 2-recent Porthole visits the Sat eve visit a bust (felt more like a house-party than a strip-club and why I avoid nighshift visits at certain clubs); my subsequent Fr afternoon visit was pretty-good “per my style of SCing” and I had a good time.

I was bored this weekend and was curious to see how Porthole was on a Saturday afternoon – some of these dive-clubs can have pretty-good weekend dayshifts b/c there are dancers that may only work weekends since they have a regular 9-to-5 during the week so one can run into some dancers they o/w would not during the week.

Made to Porthole on Sat 8/7/21 around 5:30pm – was trying to get there a bit earlier but got held-up – the club was not dead but was fairly-slow and slower than I anticipated and slower than it was on my Fr dayshift visit a few weeks ago – there club felt about a 1/4 full, with about a half-dozen dancers mostly if not all were black.

There was a combo of thin and thick ebony-dancers on this late Sat afternoon – Porthole is a niche-club; the talent here is avg at best and the avg SCer would consider the talent below-avg – main-reason I hit this club is b/c I’m into chocolate and there aren’t that many good black clubs around or mixed-clubs w/ a good # of black-dancers – unless one is primarily into chocolate like me, then not many other reasons for the avg SCer to hit this club.

I like Porthole (at least on dayshift) b/c it hires older and thick-dancers which is my pref – I’m not into slim/fit girls w/ little-titties and little-asses – I’m into well-endowed women and the more well-endowed the better and traditionally these can be found at Porthole especially on dayshift although IMO the club was better in years past (per my personal tastes).

Anyway – there were 3 ebonies that caught my eye on this visit even though it was slower than I liked and expected it to be:

1) a medium-thick dark-skinned ebony w/ natural firm-Ds and pretty-long erect nips which I like (like both big-tits and big-nipples) – I think she was the same one I got into-it with on my previous Fr dayshift review on 6/1/21 but didn’t recognize her at first b/c she was wearing a long weave whereas on my prev visit she had short hair – she came up to me while sitting next to the bar and I squeezed her full Ds a bit while we talked (she was topless from just having gotten off stage) – she said she needed to go take care of something and be back but we didn’t hook up on this visit since I didn’t stay too-long

2) 2nd-dancer that caught my PL-eye was a light-skinned BBW with natural DDDs that were super-full and fat – she had danced here a couple of years ago but I hadn’t seen her in probably 2+ years – we talked a bit barside while I got my PL-hands on her huge natural mounds – she asked me if I’d be staying for a while b/c she had a regular to tend to – didn’t get a chance to hook up w/ her either since she was on regular-duty during my short-visit

3) medium-build medium-height dark-skinned AA – natural fat 38DDs – approached her during her stage-set – she was friendly and allowed me to enjoy her natural fat 38DDs while I tipped her on stage – she asked me if I wanted to do a 2-for-1 – I said yes – at the end of her 2-song-stage-set they announce a 2-for-1 LD-special (I guess she was aware it was coming) – we go for the 2-for-1 and it turned into 4-songs (the 2-for-1 plus 2 regular songs; LDs are $25/song) – she was pretty-accommodating and I had a good time sucking on her fat-38DDs and getting some D.O. dances in the curtained dance-booth – I owed her $75 (a 2-for-1 plus 2-regular-dances) and gave her $100 for her good customer service

Since I had already reviewed this club twice recently, thought I’d just write a thread mainly to convey that if hitting this club on dayshift it may be better to stick to weekdays although I ended up having a pretty-good time on this slowish Saturday since there were some big-natural-titty dancers there it’s just I didn’t have too-much-time b/c I ended up getting there later than I planned. Again, for those unfamiliar w/ this club, it’s unlikely it’s for you if you are into more conventional strip-clubs – Porthole works for me b/c I’m primarily into black-dancers; and I’m not looking for beauty-queens nor “fit/toned girls”; I like huge tits and huge asses and facial-looks or level of fitness/toneness is not of primary consideration for me.

1 comment

• Dtuscl
    3 years ago
    Porthole does give you a variety of dancers you probably won’t see anywhere else. Some cute AA’s along with a few girls that that probably should be no where near a stage. But that’s one of the things that makes Porthole interesting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion