tuscl

Can you freak a stripper out? A funny story.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 12:34 PM
This is just a funny story and not a complaint: Once I went to this club for the first time and met a dancer that told me her name was A, obviously a stage name. We talked and she seemed to like me enough to exchange numbers and call each other to test right their. Obviously she was comfortable with me. We did not dance that night as I was not in the mood for it. On my second visit, I met dancer, whose stage name - B, as a turned out to be, was the same as the first dancer's real name. The girls did not know each other, as I found out later. Can you guess what happened next? I sent a text message to Dancer A, the usual ”hows ur day?” and added, assuming everyone in the club knows each other, “say hello to B”. The reply I got was shocking and funny at the same time “forget my phone number, you freak me out!” (lol) When I asked what happened, she reply that she is following her gut instinct. I just wonder where her gut instinct was when she first met me?

13 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    The only question I have....... is what are all the ??? (question marks) about????? I can understand the a's as a foreigh key board, but am puzzeled by the ???????
  • Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Sorry, it must be from cutting and pasting from MS Word. Some characters appear is question marks.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    No prob Pro. To answer the threaded question: Yeah, I tend to freak strippers out all the time, mostly unintentional. In fact, at my favorite (now closed) club in Memphis, and becoming a regular, I was "awarded" the nickname 'Freak Daddy' by one of the dancers, because I kept freaking her out with my being so 'open' about myself and my body! It would be nothing for me to have Mr Happy out, waving him around right at the bar as a regular would approach. Of course, the club would either be empty of customers or near it. My regulars would always approach me at the bar, where I first sat after coming in), start fondling Mr Happy either through his trousers or through the zipper. Of course by then, I'd either be sitting with them at a table where it was darker or back against the LD wall.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I have been wondering where the ??? a umlut ??? has been coming from by other posters. It sucks. I hope that any of you reading this will stop.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Maybe if I tried hard enough. Of course I think it's more amusing to be sitting quietly in a club and hear the dancers say "oh good, you look like a normal guy, there are a bunch of weirdos in here tonight."
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Yeah... all you guys that are "freaking out" dancers... please keep it up. It makes it easier "pickin's" for us "normal guys"! BTW, if you cut / paste from MS Word, make sure you use the pure text format, rather than the normal document, which puts in hidden character for formatting. (that's what causes the problem noted above)
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    As we've seen illustrated here in a different saga/thread, the impression you make, even accidentally, is what strippers react to. They're usually pretty freaked by casual use of their real names inside the club.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    I posted a while ago MS word uses some formulation for quotes that isn't recognized and results in the offending characters. Use a plain text editor or save in a non-Word format. As for freaking out strippers, some can be pretty skittish to begin with, so it may not take much.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    LOL - - - My definitions only: FREAKY - Look at that guy doing that! WEIRDO - Why is that guy doing that? Actually, I'm pretty damn close to normal (da, I think, aren't I Cyn?). I don't get freaky during club visits, as I don't want to be sitting alone all day and night. However, since I had my regular club, my regular favorites, the standard menu selection, and their need for money, I could get as freaky as I wanted with them! Some of them even freakied me back, bringing in dildos for their pussies and butts, etc.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Often times, the dancer I'm talking to might be crazy as well. I remember one time I was talking about Nascar and the fastest I've ever driven. We had some race tracks in the area I lived in. The dancer said she's gone about 155 on a certain type of motorcycle. That topped anything I said. I agreed with her when she said that was dangerous. She reminded of my younger brother when he talked about rock climbing up a cliff in the mountains using only his bare hands and no rope. He said it started raining and got real dangerous. When he said that, I just knew it meant he almost slipped and died.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I might have done a couple of things that were slightly risky. I remember on Mt. Rainier in Washington State, I got some pics of some mountain climbers and thought it was funny when my older brother said everyone up at the 10,000 ft elevation was staring at us. They were all dressed up in moutain climbing gear, spikes, boots, rope etc. We were wearing regular walking shoes, shorts and t-shirt walking up on the glaciers. We only had 4,000 feet left to reach the summit but it got a lot steeper. We decided to go off the trail and look for the ice caves after that. It did look pretty dangerous up on that mountain in some spots. I saw someone sliding down a big section of one glacier. Then someone shouted out, "DON'T DO THAT!" They had about 100 feet left before it reached a cliff though. The dropoff was only around 5,000 feet. I guess trained mountain climbers are a cautious group.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I'll leave it up to everyone else to freak out the dancers and then they can come talk to me or do some lap dances.
  • chipitin
    17 years ago
    This will freak out your ATF. Buy a pre-pay cell phone. Send your ATF a text message on the pre-pay phone and tell her you heard she was the best dancer in the city and you want to meet her and will spend $1000 or more on her if you like her as much as you think you will. Tell her you will be in that night at 6:00. If she replies and seems upset that you have her # tell her you will explain everything when you meet her. You can also juice it up to get her really interested in the meeting. Then you show up at about 6 and sit with her, but watch to see how nervous she gets about her expecting to meet the "other man" that sent her the text. But don't string it out past 7:00 or she will get really pissed when you tell her who really sent her the message.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion