tuscl

Need help with filling out FMM online..

I'm crossing the border on foot thru PedEast and what am I supposed to put for 'port of entry'? Is it 'El Chaparral'? I googled it and it shows that El Chaparral is the port of entry for vehicles. Any advice?

8 comments

• SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Just put San ysidro or Tijuana either is fine they don’t really care. They just want your $30
  • BrokeStudent
    3 years ago
    @SanchoRG

Wait, but my intention is to not pay that $30. I put down a 2 day visit so shouldnt i be able to get away with $30 charge?
  • besmitty
    3 years ago
    if you're unsure what to do, I'd just fill out the FMM at the border. tell them you're in town for "xyz". within 10 miles of the border , under 7 days, you're supposed to be able to cross at no cost. Dont quote me as I never have done that (i crossed with no passport)...but that's what it's supposed to be from what I read.
  • OrangeClown
    3 years ago
    Gentlemen, you'll have to excuse my boy, @desertranny. As an alter boy at the church of Fr. Haywood Jablowme, how was he supposed to know that service during "Hot Dog Day" didn't include a bun and mustard, only a wiener?
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    You can roll the dice with a pre-printed form but ever since border crossing restrictions, they have increased the $30 racket and will most likely see right through your excuse otherwise, doubly so if you're a gringo
  • BrokeStudent
    3 years ago
    @SanchoRG

Ah okay. Thanks for the info. I guess i will just eat up the charge
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago

walking into mexico.
    Jascoi✪✔
    mr.wonderful... Supporting single moms and college age girls...
    July 19, 2021
    July 20, 2021
    wallanon
    the Mexican border is open. i’ve already crossed it probably 40 times or more since this Covid shit.
    1. have passport.
    2. get the FMM filled out. do this before crossing and print it out. maximum seven days. crossing at El chaparral (san ysidro)
    3. get FMM stamped by the Mexican agent.
    (do this right and it should not cost you $30)
    4. take zona shuttle or uber or taxi. pay absolutely $5 tops for the ride.
    5. remember that the tj policea are not there to help you.
    6. enjoy zona norte!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion