tuscl

thanks for nothing obama!

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
Monday, July 26, 2021 8:08 PM
has anybody noticed how the stupid covid virus is only targeting people who refuse to be vaccinated? i guess all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. typical leftist bullshit. vaccinated people should get as many infections as unvaccinated people. thanks for nothing obama!

6 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    WHF???? SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Either SJG has questions about World Hovercraft Federation, or the creepy fuckwit actually misspelled "WTF".
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Really the best way to show those libtards is get the shot to protect yourself while not admitting to Bill Gates you got it.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The current death rate from CoVid in the US is 290 deaths per day. Keep in mind, that includes people who have any number of comordidities. Bad hearts. COPD. Cancer. About 5 people in an average size state. Is that a reason to force 300 Million people to wear masks and self isolate ?
  • Optaylor
    3 years ago
    No way that vaccine is more effective than thoughts and prayers. I’m sure you’ll be safe unmasked and unvaccinated at that trump rally as long as you say grace over your fried food. Now get out there and show those libtards what you think of science.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Optaylor, it is possible for more than one statement to be true at the same time 1. Vaccines are effective 2. Natural immunity, combined with vaccines, has resulted in low deaths 3. There is no need, nor constitutional basis, for forcing vaccines on the population.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion