tuscl

Age requirements for both nude and topless dancing in AZ

How old must a dancer be to dance at nude and also topless clubs?

14 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    You know, even if Google reveals that the minimum age is 18, you're going to discover that several of the clubs set the minimum age at 21.

I'm never going to understand why some guys are so motivated by "minimum age", except for reasons that I aggressively don't want to understand...
  • Smilemaker
    3 years ago
    My question regards a rumor that my granddaughter who just turned 18 is dancing. It has nothing to do with prurient interests in nubile girls. It was perhaps inappropriate for you to assume the worst about me?? I was simply asking in order to clarify if she needs to be 21, I could stop worrying. If it is 18 for some clubs, it would help me focus on getting some answers.I hope that makes sense
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Smilemaker ... I'll eat crow when it's appropriate. You are correct; I didn't know the background for your question. If that's the case, then I was wrong to go down that path. I apologize.

That said, you provided no context in your original post. And, TUSCL has a history of guys asking about teenage dancers, and their motivation is more often skating along the hairy edge of statutory rape. Perhaps I was wrong to assume, but the assumption came from reading a lot of posts from creepy guys who fixated on 18 year old girls.
  • Smilemaker
    3 years ago
    Apologies accepted! And I appreciate it! I should have clarified the context. I'm not sure if I "can" or even "should" do anything about it. I just want to protect her. Both her parents are addicts (my son) and she lives with her Maternal grandparents. (I'm single). I have maintained a fantastic relationship with her all her life. I take her movies,dinner, shopping for makeup etc about every other weekend. Got a date with her tomorrow. As the French say: she is my "Raison d'etre". So I don't want to judge her either since I believe what I do at clubs is OK. All involved are grown-ups etc. So this is definitely a conundrum.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Good luck. I don't think there's a single guy that wouldn't worry if a daughter or granddaughter started stripping. Especially after reading some of the threads here.

For the information you seek, if Google doesn't help then reach out to the city clerk in the city where she intends to dance. I believe that Arizona requires that dancers get licensed and pay fees.
  • Smilemaker
    3 years ago
    What are you saying? You have no idea what you are talking about? I am NOT trying to justify any abuse of anyone by anyone. I am a grandfather. To assume that I have in ANY way been abusive or inappropriate with her is patently absurd and very hurtful. What I was trying to say that I am confused about my own sense of having a double standard saying I of course don't want her to dance, but yet I enjoy dancers who are of legal age! Again your assumptions are wildly inappropriate! I think that I understand your concerns. But broad sweeping accusations are ill advised.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Smilemaker ... desertscrub's MO here is being an angry little man who says inflammatory things to get a reaction. So, don't take it very seriously.
  • Smilemaker
    3 years ago
    Thanks for your opinion! He sure had me rilled up!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Uh huh. Because spelling has always been such a critical factor on TUSCL...

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Yeah, I know that you wanted this to be a much bigger flame war, and the highlight of your day. Better luck next time, I guess.
  • Smilemaker
    3 years ago
    See....other people are on to your evil lunacy
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    18 year olds are more likely to be at non alcohol clubs, which is ok but the non alcohol clubs are also fully nude, dancer depending. Tread lightly and try not to tell her “no”. Just make sure she knows how to take advantage off other paths while stripping, because stripping should be a side gig until she burns out on it.
  • Smilemaker
    3 years ago
    Absolutely non judgemental!
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    I don’t frequent Arizona clubs so this is in my understanding… in arizona If the club sells alcohol the girl has to be 21. and it’s not nude.
    if no alcohol then 18.
    local laws prevail for more strict laws.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion