tuscl

Getting Lap Dance or more for Husband

Hello guys im planning on taking my husband there for a lap dance and while at it I would love to get one too or even a couples lap dance. It will be our first time there so my question is how far can they take it! I would love to see them touch it other and maybe get him a blowjob/handjob and join them or have her and me go at it while he watches! Are girls there down to stuff like that! If yes how much would that cost me? Would i need a vip room or a hotel room for that!! Now honestly how safe is it as far as std's? Obviously he would have protection but what about if I want her going down on me? How safe is it?

9 comments

• mona0203
    3 years ago
    Talking out of experience?? NEXT!!
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    Anything will be available, but not all girls in the club will be into it. Best to say exactly what you want up front when you start negotiating. The lapdance booths cost $22 for five minutes. VIP booths go for $60 for 30 minutes and hotel rooms go for $28 for 30 minutes. If you want more than a lapdance, the last two are your choices and the girl will want about $100-150 for it. All the bar girls in this club get regular STD tests at a government office but there's never a zero risk for this sort of thing.

As a civvie, you will be given a bright wristband at the door so the other customers know not to try and hit on you.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Mona, I'm hoping you understand what Hong Kong is and how it is different from any strip clubs in the US. Yes, you can get lap dances there. They have rooms in the back that are private. They also have VIP suites in the club. So there is no need to get a room at the hotel if you don't want to. The room might be the wise choice if you want to have full 3some with one of the girls. I would also suggest you try a ficha drink with a girl before you do anything.

When you buy a ficha drink for a dancer, they will sit with you in the booth while they drink their drink. During which, they will get "friendly" with you. That way you can decide on which girl to take to the room, or suite or lap dance room. A lot of the girls do not speak English. But all of the waiters do. So if you need something translated, find a waiter. They can arrange anything.

Have fun.
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    P.S. - It's also perfectly safe and not too expensive to get a room at the hotel for the night... hotel website is here: https://hotelcascadas.com/. The rooms are on par with middle of the road places in the US.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Hong Kong is more of a brothel than a strip club - lap dances are not much of a thing and it's about taking the girl to the attached hotel for a full-service experience.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    You should get TUSCL VIP and read reviews so you know what to expect and how to navigate the experience.

Below is a TUSCL article that breaks it down fairly-well:

https://tuscl.net/article.php?id=50146
  • J33504
    3 years ago
    We are couple and we've been a bunch of times before Covid. It's true not all the girls working there are into females but some are. You just got to ask. You can do single lap dances in the room or together as a couple. It's a good way to see if you and the husband will have a good experience upstairs. You can also just buy fichas at your table and the girls will grind on you there as well. It's a great place! Haven't been since March 2020, right before Covid, but finally booked a trip next month!
  • Og12345
    3 years ago
    HK doesn't have to post fake ads here. You, otoh, have to post your bs.....daily.
  • OrangeClown
    3 years ago
    @mona0203, you'll have to excuse my boy, Deserttwat. His only release is sitting on the toilet seat and rubbing out load after load to images of the orange shit stain that had his ass handed to him in the last election. So let's cut him some slack.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion