tuscl

SO WHAT IF WE DONT HAVE SEX IN VIP,WE HOLD HANDS TALKING ABOUT THE TRYING TIMES

Wednesday, July 14, 2021 8:39 AM
IN OUR LIFE. WHATS IT TO YOU???? SHOVE OFF!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE TALK ABOUT AND THE MEMORIES WE SHARE!

10 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    Are you wishing to spend this quality time with one of your favorites ladies, nicespice or Nina? Blahblahblah23 would probably go jousting with you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Maybe you should let blah play with Excalibur if you know what I'm sayin'.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    You should put that in a bonus question. Would blahblah hold your hand before or after she stabs you? Or carry one off like a trophy. Would that count as holding it?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    No sex in the champagne room you say , I say blasphemy!
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    You truly are the most noble of knights, not the quite the most efficient with money though
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I miss Nicole
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    My liege, dost she charge extra for kissing her hand? Beware the wenches with golden loins syndrome, or GLS, milord!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think The White Knight is using a euphemism - Holding hands likely means the dancer has unsheathed his sword - and is holding it in her spit moistened hand. Talking about troubling times likely refers to his shouting “Oh Lord, Oh God! This is so wrong, but it feels so right!”
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Cashman that's good insight on my liege's PL vernacular. Take care if he challenges you to a duel (no homo).
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Then that's an expensive hand job.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion