tuscl

why so angry? what a fake tuscl pothead sez vs what a REAL pothead would say

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
although i do not condone the smoking of the weed or the eatin of the edibles for that is not the way of the space geneious i do think that some of the angrier posters who claim to be potheads should actually start ingesting the thc

i mean rly have any of u noticed how angry certain posters that claim to be potheads are so angry? shouldnt the pot help with that? take mr skibum for example and compare what he sez to what a real pothead would say. for example:

mr skibum: immigrants are ruinin merica i fucking had them yea fuck them
real pothead: did u ever notice how happy hummingbirds look at the feeder do u know that they migrate so they are like little immigrants of the skies not respecting the borders of countries and that is beautiful so imma eat some of the hummingbird food an pretend imma hummingbird

mr skibum: millennials are a bunch of sissy soy boy assholes
real pothead: did u ever notice that dogs and cats can lick their own balls and we cant it must be so beautiful to be a dog or a cat so imma go to the pet store to play with the toys and maybe try to lick my balls in the aisles

mr skibum: ARRRRRRGHCCHHHDGGHahhahrehrahnknhueaigrunnHJNLLQNLgaqlfjqk!!!! (Inchoate scream of rage)
real pothead: UGGHHerperp...HELP!!!! (sound made when one throws ones back out while trying to lick ones own balls)

can u think of other shit mr skibum sez that is totally out of character for a real pothead?

1 comment

• gSteph
    3 years ago
    What was the question?

Hey, dude, puff, puff, pass
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion