tuscl

House Mamas

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Friday, July 2, 2021 2:03 AM
My ATF DS is now retired from stripping and is a house mama. I'm curious about them. Are they always ex strippers? Do they make good money relative to strippers and bartenders? DJs?

16 comments

• whodey
    3 years ago
    Not sure how much money they make but they aren't all ex-dancers. I have seen clubs where the house mom was the wife of either the owner or manager. I also know of one case where the owner's daughter was the house mom but hadn't been a stripper. It made the transition smoother when she took over as the owner after her dad died. Most of the rest of them seem to be former dancers from what I can tell.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I have no clue about what they make but at the end of the day they are now just a staff-member so I doubt they are making 6-figures; I assume they make enough to get-by vs living-large, or living the lifestyle of a successful stripper - I assume they rarely interact w/ custies and likely stay mostly out-of-sight but would not be surprised if some try to assert some kinda power and get in dancers' business (e.g. snitching on extras-girls; etc)
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Bow old is the DS?
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I read once all the dancers pay a fee to the house mom in most places, so I imagine they can make good untaxed cash in a big busy club.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Papi she's in her late 30s. She started stripping when she was 18.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They're not always old dancers. They make money selling things like wipes and plastic utensils to dancers. Kinda like dressing room versions of toilet trolls. Sometimes they help management keep drama down. Ans dancers have to tip them out too. Their role depends on the club though. At some clubs they make sure dancers show up on time. Resolve drama in dressing rooms. Keep an eye on things so they run smoothly
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I had one (always broke) stripper I was close with who worked in Vegas but lived out of state. She (and other dancers) would often stay overnight at the house mom's condo while in town for work for a minimal fee. She always talking glowingly about how wonderful this house mom was.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    It should pay well, it’s a tough job herding cats!
  • Araxie
    3 years ago
    The house moms and the clubs I've worked at have always been paid between $10 and $20. Clubs typically set the prices. But the house moms also tip out to the club because they're not employees. For example, my favorite house mom's tip out from dancers is $10, but she only keeps $7 of that and has to give the club $3 per girl basically. Same with many DJs. None of the house moms I've had were former dancers.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Most of them I've met are ex strippers and do make out well. Most of them idk why they are there. I can bring my own snacks/hygienes etc or I can just make do 1 shift without. Keep drama down? Shit these bitches sometimes are the drama. Basically to me they are 1 more useless person to tip if a club I am working at has 1.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I only really knew one. Abbey was the house mom at Follies. I believe that she is now at Vivide at least part time. She was married and young enough to have been a dancer but I never asked about it. While working at Follies she had two kids and the dancers held 2 baby showers for her inside the club during off hours.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Not all ex-strippers, but many are. The money they make depends on the club. They receive a tip out from the dancers, which they may not report for tax purposes. They provide moral support for the dancers and help them in many ways. They may sell the dancers food, cosmetics, stripper clothes, condoms, or drugs. House mom seems to be a good career move for an aging dancer.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Had a girl once tell me if we needed a condom she could get one from the house mom for $10. Like someone said, part of the job is the dressing room troll. I have also seen them out on the floor chasing girls for tipouts for all the personnel.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    ^ lololol people chasing me down for tipout are hilarious for me to fuck with. I love scamming them or getting them to fuck right off. I'm so difficult to deal with hahahaha
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LOL instead of the 'dine and dash', blah does the 'strip and split'. Are you future house mama material, @blah?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ And Cowboys don’t let your babies grow up to be house mama’s
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion