tuscl

Theme nights: tacky or fun?

A few clubs have theme parties ever now and again: 80s, 90s, superhero, cosplay etc where both the dancers and custies are invited to join and dress up. As tacky as it is, I enjoy going w/o dressing the part for the vibes and girls seem to be in much more upbeat and friendly mood which makes the experience overall funner... that is until maybe a month or so ago. Two words changed my mind: pajama party. As much as I SMH whenever seeing long ass threads on pants cumming and lap dance pants I finally decided to try it in a way that I could retain my dignity :) Needless to say I still didn't and have never pants cummed, but the dances sure were funner ;)

16 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    "tacky or fun?"

Why not both?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Depends on the theme. I like water gun fight nights.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    I've never heard of such a thing! The only times I've ever seen strippers in costume is on Halloween, and typically customers are not in costume. I would not ever dress up in a costume regardless, but I love seeing the girls in Halloween costumes, and would love to see them in cosplay, superhero, kittens, or whatever costumes
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I've been to a throw back Thursday when they played popular music from 10 years ago, etc. A welcome change from the usual rap crap.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I’ve been trying to think of any clubs down here that ever had a theme night and other than Halloween I can’t think of any ever.
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    The clubs my area must really be into theme nights because every time it’s a dancers birthday they make something up. Last night it was masquerade night at one of them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Yeah - I don't recall hitting any clubs w/ a theme night - the only thing I've seen is some smaller clubs maybe decorate the room a bit (balloons; etc) when it's a dancer's birthday.

A theme night wouldn't do much for me personally as I rarely go to the club "for the ambiance" or to party - not saying there's anything wrong with that but I go to get mileage and a theme/party night may actually hinder that a bit since people may be more into the party aspect - I guess I could enjoy it on a certain occasion when I may just wanna be hanging-out out of boredom but I rather my SC visits be about mileage vs partying (and yeah I guess a theme/party night may not necessarily hinder mileage but again I rather mileage be the main-thing).
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I do get invited to dancers birthdays but I don’t think of them as theme nights I just think they’re looking for a larger than usual payday
  • loper
    3 years ago
    Halloween and Christmas. RIDolls has fat Tuesday. From what I hear for one night it becomes a strip club for chubby chasers. RIDolls used to have a superbowl party. Those are the only themes I've heard of.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    Sure as hell won't catch me dressing up but I think they're fun. Anything that perks up the mood is a bonus imo
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Some sources say @desertscrub likes to go on tranny theme night - to each their own
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I remember a club I used to work at in Austin would do a “white party” around every Christmastime. It was pretty cool because they would bring (professional dancers, not strippers) to dance on aerial rings.

I remember Halloween stuff and a costume contest with cash prizes for a dancer.

Another club had an 80s theme once, sadly I didn’t get the memo and showed up normal 😕

I remember another club in Austin offered boiled crawfish around Fat Tuesday/mardi gras time. I did not work and absolutely didn’t want to either. Crawfish, while delicious, is very messy stuff. Ew.

One club had tied heart shaped balloons to its chairs around Valentine’s Day.

I like themed nights whenever a club has them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I'm hoping for a "free dances" theme night - PL-fingers crossed
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I enjoy the themes and seeing the dancers in different outfits.

In late August one club used to run a naughty schoolgirl themed night. I loved that look - and it was very hot seeing so many filthy schoolgirl looks!

A tacky look in a strip club? No!
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    A lot of them are tacky, but a lot of the dive clubs I frequent have a pretty tacky outdated atmosphere to begin with so I'm fine with it. I've never dressed up for them beyond wearing an old Doors concert shirt to an 80's theme night.

I actually enjoy some of the throwback 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s types of nights because the music is more my style. I have also been to a couple of Country Hoedown theme nights that were fun.

I remember being at an 80s themed night about 3 or 4 years ago and a very young dancer came in dressed as a hippie. When the bartender asked her why she was dressed like that it became clear she honestly thought the hippie era was in the 90s because people referred to her parents as old hippies when she was growing up. Turns out her parents just liked classic rock, smoking weed and free love.
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    "Tacky AND Fun?" I'm pretty sure it's "Fun THEN Tacky." LOL :P

Seriously, never been interested in wearing a costume (other than my PL suit) to a club. But seeing dancers going the extra mile to look even more slutty/whorish/sexy than usual is a good thing. Still, when I've gone to a club during one of these, it's usually way too crowded and I have a harder (er... I mean more difficult) time finding the "quality" experience I prefer. So I pass on these events.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion