tuscl

Doubles

Anybody ever do a double girl dance here? With who? How was it? Was it worth the money?

3 comments

• Studme53
    3 years ago
    Probably 20 years ago and I was really drunk but I know I enjoyed it. 2 young dancers on a Saturday night at Cheerleaders in Philly, both hot. I remember DFKing with one while the other aggressively stick shifted. I remember I was wearing cargo shorts. That’s about all I remember. I was low on funds so I think I only did 2 songs.
  • funhobby
    2 years ago
    Two of my regulars, Tatiana and Ami, realized that I was likely to go in the back with one of them (or perhaps neither) so they came over together and tried to persuade me to take them both in the back. Tempting, but since I like to drag things out a bit (I stopped going back with Cayenne because she is always determined to get the job done in 2 dances) I did the quick financial calculation in my head and determined it would be counter productive with the amount of cash I had available.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Doubles are very rarely worth the money. I believe the true benefit of a double is likely 1.5 and not 2 times the satisfaction and enjoyment of a single. I can’t see paying more than twice the amount - and then adding a tip - for a double in a club.

I’ve had dancers try to get me to do doubles, and I’ve refused each time. I had one dancer’s friend (who was hot) follow us into a booth, and squat in the corner to watch. I told her to get out - and I told her no money. She stayed and squatted - and watched me fuck the other dancer. After we finished - I had the other dancer bend over and spanked her - for $40.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion