tuscl

Locals

Do these guys take good care of locals? as far as covers, drinks, etc.

18 comments

• whodey
    3 years ago
    What so you mean by take care of locals? Cover charge and drinks are the same price for locals and non-locals at every club I've ever been to.

Usually taking care of locals means that the dancers give more attention and better dance mileage to their repeat customers.
  • 702whitey
    3 years ago
    I asked a very simple question. and I’m a white boy and have every right to call myself one. Is that cool, Desert? Whodey, you are mistaken. Here in Las Vegas is is typical for locals to sometimes have different treatment. Could be that we get in free, or drink discount, or other little things. No, I’m not talking about “mileage”. So it appears you two fine gentlemen don’t have the answer to my question.
  • 702whitey
    3 years ago
    And why would you ask what I mean when I had already stated that I was talking about drinks and cover?
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I simply stated that I have never seen a club that operated that way so I was confused about your question. If you are just going to be rude about a legitimate response why don't you just go to the club and find out for yourself.
  • 702whitey
    3 years ago
    I am going to probably just call them. I only thought that maybe one of the users here could answer my question from firsthand experience. I still don’t get why you’d even jump in if you don’t know the answer. But if you were trying to be helpful, then thank you… I know what you’re saying that if you aren’t a Vegas local you wouldn’t know about local discounts. Some clubs do that here because they know that locals may not be able to toss around as much cash as tourists, but they still want us to come in.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    @whodey as whitey said most Vegas clubs charge a $40-60 cover that may or may not include drinks. They use it to give kick backs and bounties to the taxi and Uber drivers who funnel PLs to the club. As a tourist, you can get the cover waived or at least reduced if you call the club and ask them to send a car or if you drive yourself. As a local you usually can get it waived with a local ID. Vegas has operated this way forever.

@whitey call them to be sure. There have been mentions in the recent Vegas reviews of some clubs not waiving the high cover even for locals as they struggled to reopen. It sounds like things are rapidly going back to normal and covers, girls, drink prices are all changing rapidly. Good luck.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Oh, and the last review for this club posted yesterday, the reviewer was a local and said he was let in free at 10p so it looks good.
  • 702whitey
    3 years ago
    Thanks Jimmy. Appreciate it. Yeah, the uncertainty is high right now as you alluded to, I will take a look at that review. I did DM Crazy Horse on IG and they responded instantly. They said locals free and happy hour every day until 8pm.
  • 702whitey
    3 years ago
    Desert, you’re the guy who goes on every review and writes “club ad!”.. they can’t all be club ads man. Certainly some of them are legit. and what kind of troll asks somebody “how much is cover”. Yeah I’m really have a great time and laugh riot over here. trollin big time
  • Liwet
    3 years ago
    Would be nice if they gave locals 50% off soft drinks or something, even $6 is kind of expensive for drinks let alone $12 without the discount.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Pretty much every club will let you in for free with a NV ID...except for seamless. And dancers will usually hook you up with discounted vip or bottle service if you're a local. At least that has been my experience with a NV ID. Haven't been to crazy horse in ages though
  • 702whitey
    3 years ago
    Thanks Liwet and Icee. Yeah I remember hearing or reading somewhere that locals used to get half off drinks. I think it was on Yelp or something. I didn’t know that, about those hookups, Icee. Good to know… I wonder if a beer is $12 since a soft drink is.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Drinks are expensive at strip clubs. I've paid $30. $10 for water. $20 shots.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Some dives have good deals. $6 beers but still
  • 702whitey
    3 years ago
    Oh for sure. On average at places I go I usually pay about $10. I won’t go much above that and I also avoid the “two drink minimum” stuff. As much as I can I try to stick to places with a beer under $10.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Im waiting on things to get a little more back to normal before clubbing in Vegas. Lots of price gouging now.
  • 702whitey
    3 years ago
    Yeah that’s a smart move
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    If you're a local who spends money or has a little clout you get treated like a king in Vegas clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion