Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Harvey, IL 2amer

sweetjamesjones

I support the naked hustle

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (5)

Profile picture for theeastcoast757
theeastcoast757
•

Should have known it was a Chicago rapper

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

That's messed-up - as someone who's never been to Chicago makes me think twice about being in an urban club at night particularly past 11pm/midnight.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

This used to be a decent club back ten years ago. Over time Club O and Skybox went from mixed ethnicity to black clubs.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I'd never been to Club O, but I've been to Skybox plenty of times. Matter of fact, thats the club I was escorted out of when that bitch waitress cut me off. I'm sorry to hear it's gone to shit, but what in Chicago hasn't?

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement