tuscl

How much will you pay to have your Stripper tatted . . .

. . . with your special message. Shadowcat's Slut No. 1, would, imho, make a nice message. I can see him building a little harem of tatted Shadowcat sluts that if you see the tat you can be sure of a quality product. :)

Or, how about something more commercial like I prefer Coca Cola or Oscar Myer Wieners or etc.?

I wouldn't pay anything just because I'm not a fan of permanent body art or mutilation.

10 comments

• DougS
    17 years ago
    There's certainly no way in hell that I'm going to encourage any body mutilation (tats, piercings or "3rd party after market add-ons"). Absolutely not contributing to that at all - at least knowingly. I'm sure over the years that some of the money that I've paid my girls has been spent on mutilations, but there's no way to control that.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I don't know if I have just received a compliment or just been slammed. I will take it as just a little ribbing. Novel but a bad idea. My favorites treat me special. In return, I don't mention their names. I am no fan of tats but in todays strip club environment I would be missing out on some good times if I ignored all of the dancers with them. My previous ATF only had one very little one. I asked her why she got it. She said because every one else was doing it. I had another favorite that spent hours in the dressing room applying cosmetics to cover up a tat on her left tit. The stuff tasted awful. Given the choice between tats or piercings, I'll take the tats. At least my hands and tongue can't feel them.
  • jablake
    17 years ago

It was meant a compliment. :)
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    C-hrist!! I just get back from 6 days in Germany and I gotta' read discussion topics like this?????

Jest' kiddin'. Myself, I don't care for tats on me or any other body. Just not my bag! And, I sure ain't gonna' pay to have a tat put on a stripper!!! I can do without them!
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    MY ATF was going to get another tattoo, but I managed to talk her out of it. How I did this was to have a piece of jewelry made for her to use in place of the tat. Wasn't all that expensive.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    $0. She can pay for her own. Besides, how does she explain it to her deadbeat boyfriend?
  • jablake
    17 years ago

Her deadbeat boyfriend is the one who would probably demand she do it (assuming she tells him of the offer) so he could buy some extra good herb . . .

• minnow
    17 years ago
    The premise for this question is rather moot, since I've only known 1 non-tatted dancer to subsequently get tatted. Even then, this dancer started young in the early 90's, when tats weren't nearly as en vogue as they are now- she returned after a 6 yr. absence. The ones that are already tatted, I've seen very litle,if any, additional tatting.

So, if a young things gonna go wild, she'll get the tat before the dancing gig, or "the egg before the chicken."
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    Please don't encourage the defacing of dancers!!! No more tattoos!!! Enough is enough already.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Moot?

Plenty of extra space for new ads and the dancers I like are young and unfortunately into tats. Besides instead of something stupid like "Property of Tom" the tat could say something positive like like "Property of Joe" or "Property of Blake." :)

I agree with No more tattoos!!! But, I just don't see how you get there . . . pay for removal . . . I saw one dancer doing that and it was taking a long time . . . bit by bit the paws on her tits were being removed . . . very attractive girl even with the nasty tats.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion