Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

You Know What This Site Needs More Of???

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

More photos of Caramel Starr (aka) Barbie. There just isn’t enough, 153 is way too little.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

What this site needs is more cowbell

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I got a fever - and the only prescription is more cowbell

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

You Know What This Site Needs More Of? Dancers posting pics of themselves. I would rather have a dancer post 153 pics of herself than a bunch of dancers not posting pics of themselves.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

@Papi, When SNL was still funny and made fun of everyone, bitartisanly, not so politically motivated you can't even watch it anymore. m.youtube.com

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Lol that skit is classic!

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Fo real @caramel starr

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You can never have too many pictures of pretty ladies !

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That was a great skit! Walken killed it!

I like Carmel Starr - she’s marketing herself - and I appreciate her abundance of photos. She’s a porn star! We are fortunate that she posts here and graces us perverts with her hotness.

I’m good with her multitude of photos.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I have no complaint with Caramel Starr. That said, when I log in here, about a third of the front page photos are of her. I do wish that other dancers posted more images to balance it out.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

True story: Christopher Walken says that skit almost ruined his life. To this day, bellhops, bartenders, waitstaff, will always ask "How is your meal today? Can I get you some... more COWBELL!"

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Most underrated Chriatopher Walken performance: Hatcher in "The Rundown"

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Walken as the mafiaoso in True Romance and the gangster in Things To Do In Denver get my votes.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Small role, but Walken in Man on Fire was really classic. I probably wouldn’t even remember it if any one else played that role.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•
Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Let's face it, Walken has illuminated most of the roles he's portrayed over the years!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yeeeeeeeeep!

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

For those interested Christopher Walken was on the boat when Natale Wood ended up in the ocean. Rumored affair.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement