tuscl

NBA Player badly beaten outside of Miami strip club

sweetjamesjones
I support the naked hustle
Rocket's role player Sterling Brown beat pretty bad this past weekend outside of the booby trap in Miami.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/21/sterling-…

3 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    There are 2 Booby Traps in Miami - one is called Booby Trap On the River and is open 24-hours thus may get more of a rowdy late-night crowd (although the other Trap is open till about 6am) - a year+ ago I believe a guy that had been thrown out of the club then shot one of the staff in retaliation (at the River location) - but for the most-part I haven't heard of any serious issues at these clubs - we're only hearing one side of the story and I find it a little odd that something that drastic would occur over just getting into someone's car by accident but there are hardcore criminal and gangbangers out there although I've been to both the Booby Trap clubs on multiple occasions and never felt unsafe.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    There are many details required to get the full story. Getting in the wrong car - it just sounds odd.
  • PredragDr
    3 years ago
    Bunch of drunk guys acting a fool probably. If this was gang/organized crime, they would have killed Brown and probably Porter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion