tuscl

name the latest trend / fad at the SC

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 6:16 PM
always seems to be some random lowkey fad or trend goings on at the SC that lives and dies during a season. what have you noticed particular outfit? trendy hairstyle trending tatt noted surgery or piercing odd catchphrase?

16 comments

• gothamyte
    3 years ago
    I'm wondering if it's gonna be a slim girl summer. feels like I've seen more skinny chicks strutting around lately
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    There’s this Polish dancer who does a decent stage show nude. Then she removes her thong and squats over a frying pan - and pushes a huge kielbasa out of her ass. The club chef then takes it and fries it up! The kielbasa needs no seasoning after it’s been marinated in the dancer’s ass overnight. I’m hoping this catches on and the hot Giada DeLaurentis shits out a string of perfectly seasoned meatballs right on to Bobby Flay’s saucepan!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’ve not been to a club in over a year - so that may have been just a fantasy...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I want the fake ass trend to go away
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    For once, I agree with Icee. No more fake asses please. And Cash, I just lost my appetite !
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And I hate hate hate hate when anyone says "we outside"
  • Matangar
    3 years ago
    I’ve noticed more and more dancers with anal plugs.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Trend of fat dancers. COVID made everyone fat, you’ll see it in the dancers choices too.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ Yeah I’ve noticed the uptick in how trendy super high waisted underwear that covers the stomach has been lately and I don’t really like it. Maybe in a full nude club where bottoms have to be removed anyways it’s not so bad. But I think too many are using granny bottoms as a crutch. 😅
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Warrior15 it’s an acquired taste. If you can get past the odor of ass from the stove - it’s all good!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    desert scrub do you understand I was making a joke? I’m for less government involvement in my sex life and I find it sad they don’t allow dancers to push one out on stage.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Heaving im seeing the opposite in general. Masks make women desperate and crave more interaction
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Using stage names that are hard to pronounce or even remember. What happened to good ole names like Bambi?
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    Lol I can't wait to get back to the clubs and see what's poppin.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Making money posting non nude videos and pics on onlyfans is giving a lot of girls a huge sense of entitlement and inflated ego. Idolizing Meghan the stallion and cardi b is making attitudes get real ugly.
  • dr_lee
    3 years ago
    Different talent, and I’m being generous when I say talent
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion