tuscl

Is Adelitas open?

rodman91
California
Friday, April 16, 2021 5:21 AM
I think I read a review from someone who mentioned that Adelitas was going to be closed for a while. Has anyone been in the vicinity recently? If so, Is it still closed, or have they opened back up?

7 comments

• PutaTester
    3 years ago
    It was open last Saturday.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    adelitas, hong kong, chicago and all the TJ girls are the best in the world, hands down
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    Why would a big brothel closed?
  • rodman91
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the intel. I just read from one of the reviewers that it would be closed. I was thinking it may have had something to do with the recent girl that got murdered there. But, I am glad that the place is up and running.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    those girls from mexico aren't too shabby. they're real good actually. however based on what i've seen on youtube the girls of the night in medellin, colombia also stack up pretty high. there worldwide. the pool ranges from native colombian hotties to the ones that are from venezuela.
  • Greanbeans
    3 years ago
    It was closed for a couple of weeks in February. But ALL bars in zona are wide open now.
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    Adelita's Bar was open last Satutday when I was in TJ, I hing out there for about an hour. There is no entrance fee, they require you put on a mask (few wear it inside the club), and give you a decent pat down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion