tuscl

Juggling women

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
There have been several discussions on here about how to juggle the strip club hobby while having a wife/girlfriend or about juggling two or more CFs. However, we all pale in comparison to the king of jugglers.

Former Texas Police Chief Was Juggling 2 Wives, 3 Fiances, 15 Girlfriends And "None Of Them Knew About Each Other The Whole Time"

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3357…

The really big mistake he made was getting married a 2nd time. Not only did that cost him his job it will cost him in court.

5 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    Haha, didn’t muddy just mention something about 20 women? I guess the options expand from developing countries to also Texas 😅 whole new meaning to “fuck the police” here
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Juggling men is my hobby
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Hey - maybe he just had too much love to give
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    I wonder if the juggled women had jiggling breasts?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I knew of a woman who had 2 husbands that lived within 20 minutes of each other in a small town. She duped the one into thinking she had to always work weekends and the other that she travelled during the week for work. This went on for 3 years before one of the guys coworkers saw her walking out of the other guys house, who happened to be friends with the other guys neighbor.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion