tuscl

My strip club touring schedule

I'm not a dancer, btw. But I call it my "touring schedule" because all the SC's within 5 hours drive of me suck. If I want a good SC experience, I have to travel. And that takes planning. No spontaneous happy-hour "let's just drop in and see what happens" for me.

Since I'm a nerd, part of me finds budgeting and planning for these trips almost as much fun as actually being in the SC with a naked girl nearly half my age (I'm in my 50's) pressing her boobs into my face. I put a lot of effort into maximizing my fun and minimizing my costs. It's part of the "thrill of the hunt" for me.

I have not visited any SC's since CoViD because I work around a lot of vulnerable people, and I don't want to ever be responsible for someone else getting sick because I was careless. But I'm about to get my second hit of the Pfizer vaccine, and I'll be hitting my first SC at the end of April.

Before CoViD, I would travel to TJ every 2 or 3 months, arriving on a Monday and flying back home on a Wednesday. But in 2019 I figured out how to arrange my budget, and an extra day off from work, in a way as to fly to cities with good SC's and get back the same day. At the beginning of 2020, I actually had figured out how to get to Atlanta and back on the same day for about $150 in airfare and car rental fees, with about 8 hours between flights, so I could make it to Follies on the north side of town, have a good time, and get back to the airport with time to spare. And then CoViD hit, and I didn't even get to execute that plan, and now Follies is gone and the Atlanta boards don't look promising for the future. Atlanta is, for now, off the list.

I'm very excited that I've found a way to get to Tampa and back for about $170, all same day, and a rental car for $60 total. I'll have about 5 hours to visit either Oz or Diamond Dolls, both in Clearwater, on a weekday at the end of April. I'll budget about $500, and I should be able to negotiate 2 VIP dances, and maybe have enough leftover to visit a nice relaxation spa before heading back to the airport. We'll see. Maybe it will cost a little more.

Then I've got my first TJ visit late in May, with airfare costing about $315. Yes, I use some points, but if you convert the points to dollars, that's about what it costs. I'll probably take the trolley to the border, and take a $5 to Hotel Cascadas. While there, I'll buy a $50 membership card, and pay $13 a night for my room, for 2 nights. I'll budget $700 to $800 for "entertainment." The membership cards are good for 90 days, so I'll use it again in July before the card expires, with the same room costs, and making the cost of each night at the hotel about $25 and change.

In June, I will make my first ever SC trip to Detroit. I've been through Detroit a couple of times for a family stuff, and I think I hit a club there once or twice. But I recently found some airfares and flight schedules that should make a same day trip possible. Round-trip on a weekday for about $170. The rental car prices for the week I'm going are absurdly crazy, at least this far out, but I expect to find a better deal as the day draws nearer. I'll probably budget another $500 for lapdances and naked titties.

I hope this post didn't bore everyone. I'm just super excited to be making plans again, and since this hobby isn't really "socially acceptable," I didn't have anyone else to tell. Except a bunch of strangers.

So... Yay me!

8 comments

• RockAllNight
    4 years ago
    Looking for a lot of reviews over the next few months.
    Any plans to get down to south Florida?

Have a good time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Seems like a lot of hoops to jump thru but if it works for you ...

In past years when I was SCing a lot (1x, sometimes more, per week) I also tried to jump thru hoops to save some $$$ since I was spending so much in SCs and I preferred to skimp on other things (airfare; hotel; car-rental; etc) vs skimping at the club - I still try to save where I can w.r.t. my SC-trips but probably won't be as hardcore in the future as I was in the past since the extra-work kinda takes away from the enjoyment of the trip.

I also find flying-in-and-out the same day as too-much drama but then again I'm not a road-warrior and don't travel too often thus I'm not as good as it - for me if I'm already investing in the airfare then I might as well spend a couple of days vs a one-day-turnaround; but of course staying multiple days one gets dinged w/ hotel expenses which are not cheap - still for me the one-day-turnaround thing is just too much of a hassle and I rather spread it out a bit by taking a Fr off and that giving you at least 3 days off in a row while still only counting as one day off work - I've come to accept that there are gonna be costs associated w/ SC-trips and I rather focus on enjoying myself vs trying as hard as I can to save here and there.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    When I was doing 2 to 4 trips a month for business back in the 90's through around 2010, I'd always try to schedule meetings with my clients on Thursdays or Fridays. Then I's schedule my flight home on Sunday, leaving me at least one full day for "leisure" activities with all the T&E spend (except for my SC spend, of course) on company expense. I was able to consistently (maybe 80% of the time) show my boss that staying over the weekend to get a lower airfare home more than covered the extra hotel costs & rental car, as well as per diem for food. This allowed me to sample local SC's in over 100 cities over a 20 year span. Side benefit; the two companies that I worked at during this time often congratulated me for saving money on the travel budget. And if I had to travel with one of the senior sales reps, my SC spend was often covered as well since I was known as "The Closer" Senior Sales Engineer.

So I salute your new found min/max strategy to get back on the road for minimal T&E spend, leaving more cash for T&A spend!
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    OK. You find budgeting is as much fun as having tits in your face ? And I thought I was a PL !

Going to Tampa/Clearwater for the day is a relatively risky move. Diamond Doll's can occasionally have a really good daytime season. It can also have a daytime that is a dud. I've found that they are not very reliable in scheduling girls. I've been there when they had a dozen hot girls in the day and it was a lot of fun. I've also been there when the two girls that showed up had to be on the stage all the time so no private dances for anyone. Never been to OZ during the day. But I have heard the only really good day session is Friday. Again, this is hearsay. And there are no extras at OZ if that is what you want.
  • TMojo
    4 years ago
    @rockallnight South Florida...I've visited SC's there before. They are really spread far apart. And 15 minute Happy-Joy is a little pricey unless I wanna go all the way to Pompano. And the traffic. Not fun. So they are not on my list for now. Of course, I will not miss an opportunity if my job sends me there. Someday, if business travel ever happens again...

@warrior15 I've been reading the reviews here and at USASG. I don't really need a full menu when I go to an SC, as long as I can find Happy-Joy. I think I have read that Oz is possible. I'd be really interested in knowing my best odds for that area.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    That sounds exhausting and that’s coming from a guy who will get in a car and drive 5-7 hours (depending on traffic and construction) to club and turn around the next morning and go home.

You sure you want to do this all in the same day? Why not spend the night. You can get decent hotels for around $75 after taxes and fees in most places and that additional rental car day usually isn’t too much.

As for 1 day in Detroit, you’ll probably cab it to bogarts and Henry’s (both next to each other), and flight club isn’t far down the road. If you had 3 Uber rides in that trip between the 3 you’re looking about under $40.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    You can get a lot more than lapdances and naked titties in Detroit clubs. The best clubs are near the airport. As Shailynn suggests, you can take an Uber or taxi to the clubs, which should be cheaper than renting a car. The Landing Strip is only a couple miles from the airport. The Flight Club, Bogart's and Henry VIII are 6 or 7 miles, and you can walk between these 3 clubs.
  • TMojo
    4 years ago
    @shailynn Doing it all in one day puts an artificial constraint on my spending so I can afford to do this once a month. On odd-numbered months, I fly to San Diego and stay in TJ for 2 nights, and on even-numbered months I do a quick day-trip somewhere here in the US. My SC habit in the US has to be constrained because American strippers can talk me out of WAY more money than the TJ bargirls can.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion