Detroit Stripper of the Day 3-18-21

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
https://tuscl.net/member-photos.php?id=6…

Bogarts employee

Possible jackslash ATF?

8 comments

• TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Eh, no thank you.
    I wonder where she would rate on a Bogarts scale?
    My guess is higher end.
  • LoveGrind-LG
    4 years ago
    I would ldk from here ass
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    TheeOSU I have clubbed in the D a millions times and have driven past Bogarts tons of times too. Never been in there. By what I hear she’d prosb be at least an 8 on a Bogarts scale.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Let me give you a flavor for Bogart's. A few years ago I visited the club with some out-of-town TUSCL friends. As soon as we sat down at one of their little tables, a dancer came up to me and said, "I'll suck your cock for $50." Most of the dancers look like $50 whores.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    $50 sounds expensive for Bogarts.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    I agree with shailynn, she would be an 8.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    This girl caught my eye when she posted those pics. She’s definitely got a look I enjoy.

Based on the comments - I may need to schedule a trip to Detroit once this pandemic breaks.

Those thick hips and that filthy look - and that well used body - are the best!
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I didn't go to Bogarts when I was in Detroit. Was planning to go, but ended up reconnecting with a dancer I'd met the day before after a quick stop in Flight Club. Funny thing about perspective, when I saw the photos recently I thought "oh, the Bogarts dancers aren't as bad as everyone keeps saying". But jack's already cleared that up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion