tuscl

Why doesn't the ADL list anti-white, anti-straight, anti-Christian, etc, hate

Saturday, March 13, 2021 2:05 PM
Groups like the ADL, SPLC, as well as the mainstream media, politicians, self-proclaimed "discrimination fighters" of various kinds, etc, pounce on the mildest or even imaginary criticism or negative statements about various population groups but ignore or even participate in perpetuating hate against other groups. The double standards are obvious.

At the top of the list of groups its socially acceptable to bash are whites. This is followed by men, heterosexuals, Christians, religious people in general, non-foreign born people, and so on. Criticism of these groups is not only allowed but expected.

These anti-"hate" groups could gain more validity if they would treat "hate" against all groups the same.

13 comments

• Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Do you ever get tired of playing the victim? I’m American born, Christian, heterosexual and mostly white. I’m not the galactically spectacular pussy you seem to be.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wah said Jimmy, the ignorant, racist ass clown.
  • Dougsterr
    4 years ago
    ^coming from the biggest self hating turd on this site. Jesus stfu already. And Dave-you are the whiniest most insecure piece of shit here. Go fuck yourself

***SLAM DUNKED THE RETARDS!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL*****"
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Dougie sucked the penis and swallowed. You fucking homes are funny. Go suck some more cock Dougie; very progressive.
  • Dougsterr
    4 years ago
    All skibum posts contain references to sucking dick. Remember that old writers adage: write about what you know.

LOL!!!!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I recall saying that shit Dougie when I was 7. Such a sad little tarnny Dougie. When did you get out of prison and did you register as a sex offender as required by law?
  • Strupviffle
    4 years ago
    Good to know your homoerotic fantasies go back to an early age cumbum609.

What I can't argue with is Dave and bum's personal experience. But I can second Jimmy here and say I've never heard anyone bitching about me and my heterosexuality. Treat me poorly for my gender. Discriminate because I grew up catholic.
    That's just an imaginary persecution complex
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wah, cunt ^. Cumbum? Democratic base remains a haven for retards.
  • Dougsterr
    4 years ago
    "Good to know your homoerotic fantasies go back to an early age cumbum609."

LOL!!

Her posts are filled with "tarnny", pedophile and blowie references. She posts what she lives & knows.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Very original Dougie. Sorry that what makes you cry has no affect on others. Too bad, so sad.
  • Strupviffle
    4 years ago
    Where did we say anything about democrats? I just said I wasn't a persecuted white straight man... why does that make me a lefty?
  • Dougsterr
    4 years ago
    "Where did we say anything about democrats? I just said I wasn't a persecuted white straight man... why does that make me a lefty?"

Because the whining right wing cunts that post here constantly lamenting their loss of entitlement have their delicate snowflake vaginas all knotted up and assume that anyone that disagrees with their moronic thinking has to be a democrat. They are fucking losers and their posts prove it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Now Its the ADLs fault you can't get laid?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion