tuscl

There has been much to do recently about Subra being our charismatic leader

And the greatest PL of us all. Well not too too much has been said I suppose, some lunatic just came to the board yesterday and presented it as fact and now I'm running with it. Honestly though how long has it been since Subraman gave one of those two paragraph mic dropping mind blowing sage advice? It's been a while. He's slackin big time.

19 comments

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I wonder if it's satisfying to have your ass tongued online by another account?

Subraman, any sage wisdom on that topic? 😉
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Ouch

It was more of a insult topic than anything. Just sort of nice way to go about it. I was gonna say CJKent is probably the least fucked up of us all and I argue nominate him instead as King of PL’s. That’s all.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Hes always butthurt on here
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Subra runs the TUSCL scene 😁
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Subra is the master locka
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "Subraman, any sage wisdom on that topic? 😉"

I am thinking that with this honor, I might FINALLY get accepted to the council of ricks 🤣
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Who’s the leader of the band
    that’s made for yau and me

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    I was glad to hear I'm not the only one that LDK when Subra posts.

Definitely one of the GOATs
  • Bubujmacc
    4 years ago
    Oh hey! I’m the lunatic. I learned everything about strip clubbing from Subra’s posts. That ranges from approaching dancers for a lap dance all the way to losing my virginity
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "I was glad to hear I'm not the only one that LDK when Subra posts. "

Founder, I need to use another of my MEGA LIKES!
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I don’t LDK.

I drop my pants around my ankles - as Subra is too charismatic to keep it in my pants!

My neighbors think I have an odd obsession/fetish for old model Toyota’s - after hearing my moans!
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Sorry - I forgot. No homo.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I haven't figured out yet if this thread is an example of masturbation or a circle jerk. Maybe some of both? 😂
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I think if we get enough Subra admirers - we will have a big circle!

Who’s going to hold the pizza?
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    "I wonder if it's satisfying to have your ass tongued online by another account?

Subraman, any sage wisdom on that topic? 😉"

^ ooooh yea Ricky. Some guys only know what it is like to get their ass tongued online. Guys like you and me experienced how great getting rimmed in real live is! Do you have any sage advice for the so called straight guus on here about real life vs online ass tonguing? 😉
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    @Subraman, i hope you make it into the council of ricks. Then i can give you a proper induction to the pink team 😉
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Looks to me like the council of Ricks has a bad case of Subra envy
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    ^^^
    Far from it 25-ape

I mean really, we ricks have nothing against subra-ape. Seems like a perfectly nice perverted deviant (no disrespect)

The other folks who are giving him a virtual rimjob are a bit weird though. We ricks are the smartest creatures on the planet and we don’t want THAT kind of praise.

ROAR!!!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    So Rick envy is similar to penis envy lol
    No homo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion