tuscl

Muppet show receives "offensive content" warning

14 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    As someone with Swedish ancestry I am not offended by the Swedish chef. Hungry for some meatballs maybe, but not offended.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Muppet Privilege is unacceptable - it's 20121 man
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Me piggy - stereotyping fat bitches
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    We are so fucked
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Left wingers make the phrase fucking retards seem like a compliment when applied to them.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Crazy shit! This is like fanning the flame of a fire - as it just keeps getting larger and more lethal.

Shouldn’t the muppets get a pass? They’ve had Burt and Ernie living together - and playing with rubber duckies for a long time - and they aren’t straight.

They also have promoted drag queens in Super Grover!
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    It must be fucking exhausting walking around clutching your pearls all day long looking for things to get offended by. If you’re offended by this you’re not even tough enough be snowflakes. You are seriously a pussy if it bothers you that Disney — fucking Disney - puts a disclaimer ahead of 18 episodes of a show meant for kids. They just uploaded the show to the fastest growing streaming platform so that tens of millions of people could watch it. They didn’t cancel it. They just put their usual screen warning that a 40 year old show may contain some dated stereotypes. And this bothers you? Who of you was even going to watch it?

I was considering leaving the Republican Party because it no longer stands for fiscal conservatism. Now I have to leave because I don’t want people to think I’m sure a thin skinned pussy that seeing a warning note sends me crying into a corner. Look in the mirror and be embarrassed.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    about a year ago i was listening to some music podcast. the particular episode i checked out was about popular singers who have appeared on the muppets. every time one of the muppets would sing i would lmao because they sounded like retards singing those songs.

i'm surprised that cancel cunts haven't come out to say that the muppets' attempts to sing songs are depictions of 'tards trying to sing.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    here's that muppet/sesame street podcast

http://www.rocksolidpodcast.com/episodes…
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Jimmy, being a pussy and fucking stupid misses the point. Just because useless young fuck ups think something is wrong and needs a warning, doesn't mean normal people and their kids need it.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I guess the Jeep Hekawi model doesn’t sound like a best seller?

That tribe wouldn’t be offended by using their name.

(That’s a reference to F Troop for the young folks!)
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wild Eagle and Crazy cat. Corporal's catch phrase? Who says I'm dumb
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Walt Disney’s rolling over in his grave.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion