tuscl

Tampa extras advice ?

IRman
Florida
Middle aged conservative appearing white guy here looking for advice in tampa and/or other destinations within 2 hours of orlando.
Looks like I’m gonna be back out on the prowl here now based on a slight change in personal circumstances. I hit Daytona last weekend but plan to visit tampa more frequently based on the sheer difference in quantity of venues not to mention quality of dancers.
I like my women and my clubs slightly less than perfect. That is to say I don’t mind getting extras from 6’s and 7’s in dive bars. I also value a girls enthusiasm and enjoyment over a perfect beauty with a shitty attitude. I seem to recall someone on here mentioning 3 venues in tampa; Envy, Vixens and Lipstixx. Been to two of them with success but never heard of vixens and is it even listed on here? Any suggestions are welcome. I’ve also had good results before the pandemic in Pasco county clubs (BA and BF et al) and Pinellas county (Oasis? Atlantis and DD). I’ve gotten varied service at scarletts but am not that into the Cubans or women I can’t communicate with. So please respond with any intel on the tampa area for an extras seeker.

4 comments

• IRman
    4 years ago
    Ok people,,, please respond via pm’s. Thanks to desert for correcting my poor etiquette. Been out of clubbing and away from tuscl for a while!
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Pasco
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Tampa can be fun but it sounds like you already have experience in Pasco an Pinellas. I would stick with Pasco and Pinellas for a sure time.
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    4 years ago
    Order cheesesticks at the clubs, that’s code for strippers “wink wink”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion