tuscl

Flight Club back up and running

dirtyburt
Florida
Friday, February 19, 2021 12:42 PM
I just got the word, the the Wednesday closing at 10:00 PM was just for Wednesday 17 February 2021. As of Thursday 18 February 2021, they are back up and running until 2:00 PM..... Chalk up a win for the little guys"............Fight the Elite Powerbrokers. Verified by two good sources.

9 comments

• dirtyburt
    3 years ago
    *Sorry back up and running until 2:00 AM.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Good for you guys.
  • dirtyburt
    3 years ago
    Guess we shouldn’t “Hang all the Lawyers” . FC must have some good ones. Ski Bum I will give you a Free Pass.......No noose for you.
  • Jpayne
    3 years ago
    FC was open until 2:00 am last night but wasn’t serving drinks after 10:00pm. Big Gretch apparently has undercovers visiting these clubs. They also shut down Coliseum for staying open one hour late.
  • dirtyburt
    3 years ago
    Hey Locals, Once the alcohol stops at 10:00 PM...... Do the PL’s still hang out or does everything sort of just die out??? Wondering if we could get some deals after 10:00 PM
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Not that I really have stake in the outcome, but after 10 is when you can’t order anymore drinks, or is the stuff actively taken away? That can probably make a difference with the vibe
  • dirtyburt
    3 years ago
    I heard they won’t even serve non- alcoholic drinks, soda or water after 10:00PM. I would suspect they take them away. When they shutdown at 10:00 PM the night I was there they gave a last call at 9:45 PM, then lights came on full blast at 10:00 PM and we were marched outa there.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    "after 10 is when you can’t order anymore drinks, or is the stuff actively taken away?" Anything food and beverage related is basically taken off the floor. They are very strict about restaurants closing at 10:00 p.m. Like, CLOSED. Doors locked and people are clocking out around then. So after 10:00 p.m., it's just girls walking around, going on stage, vip, etc. Think of it like a deja vu with no food or beverages, but vip and, most likely, extras. I most certain girls are smuggling in their own liquor. And customers should do the same if they want alcohol after 10:00 p.m. the little shooter bottles at liquor stores are perfect for this (not that I would know or have ever done that before of course 😇).
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    *I'm
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion