tuscl

Denver Hit and Run at Shotguns

Thursday, February 18, 2021 8:01 PM
Didn't spend a lot of time here but things have changed since I was last there before Covid. First thing you notice when you walk in that that the inside door is locked and you have to be buzzed in. Also cheap plastic sheeting at the front desk and bar. The stuff that was the same is that the same guys sitting at the bar for the last 10 years were there again. Dancers wear masks and patrons are supposed to wear when walking around. Might have been about 10 dancers that averaged about 7. No tables away from the stage so you either have to sit at the bar or on drooler's row at one of the stages. They had 3 stages active to entertain about 15 guys.

3 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    Omg the clickbait 😅 I thought I was going to click on a story of either a Karen blinded by rage that Target didn’t supply her favorite vitamin supplement—or a black ice related tragedy.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    Didn't mean to write a tabloid title. Just described my visit. I had forgot that they had a murder at the club several months ago. That is probably the reason why the inner door is locked and you have to be let in by the door guy. Initially, I was thinking it was covid crowd control and social distancing.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    Also, I was pushed for time because I wanted to get dinner at Sams #3 around the corner. They close at 8pm these days. Never saw the episode of Diners Drive-ins and Dives they were in but love their menu and food.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion