tuscl

Rihanna outrages little johny99!

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Wednesday, February 17, 2021 7:52 AM
AKA randumb-rumdummoron, josh43, realdougster, mtent, txtittyfag dot, drphil dot, etc etc etc. Rihanna needs to consider jony's feelings, jony is having a menstrual crisis at this very moment and since she doesn't use tampons her yoga pants are not only soiled, they're also bloody! Poor jony99! [view link]

13 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This won’t sit well with APoopdeep! He may need to close his convenience store over this!
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    i guess rihanna won't be stopping by to india on her next world tour. that's a shame for the wonderful fans of music over there. nuno bettencourt is a fucking badass on that guitar.
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    3 years ago
    what? nuno bettencourt is Indian? I always thought he was Italian, he's a big fan of cheesesticks and marinara sauce.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Never heard of him, had to google his name, he's Portuguese so little jonycovid99 would probably give him a free BJ! Lol !!!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    jonycovid99, Lol !!!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    jonycovid99... LMAO !!!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^ Our very own illegal immigrant back alley curry covered cocksucker from Calcutta! Lol
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Naah, don't think so. Random and I have always been cool. It's TXTittyFag dot and dems_rule aka shitbird's latest alias. Surprised he isn't back to using "cunt" as an insult (but we're all here because we LIKE cunt). Pay him no heed.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^ Disagree, it's rumdum who except for maybe a couple posts has stopped posting since her jonycovid alias appeared,check the post history timeline. In the past rumdum claimed to be on good terms with Dougster even though she was trolling him as realdougster. She threw a hissyfit when I outed her and realdougster suddenly stopped posting. She's all of the accounts I mentioned plus others I forgot or didn't catch.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    it could be a lot worse. you could wind up trading places with that guy by some unknown mysterious force you would see in one of those sci-fi comedy movies. if that guy only knew what the girls say about guys like that behind their backs. the girls tell me that they reek of that curry shit, don't shower, and are real aggressive in the lapdance and vip rooms. girls only deal with their bullshit because some of them do have lots of funds to spend. the girls will make a ton of bookings for one week and then won't show up to the club for another 3 weeks.
  • apoopdeep
    3 years ago
    That bitch!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ^ Did you change jobs? Are you now working for Exxon? Offshore oil rigs?
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "That bitch!" Apoopdeep knows her well, Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion