tuscl

Florida Strip Clubs Round 2: Random Thoughts and Musings

I shoved most of my strip clubbing into about 3 road trips in the past year, doing not too much clubbing at home. This past couple of weeks I hit Florida, specifically Tampa and Miami and I figured I throw y'all some musings and see if maybe you guys are seeing some of the same things. Overall I thought it was fucking awesome despite some misses in there but that comes with trying to find the good stuff I would think anyway. And I hit Orlando to do a couple parks at Universal Studios, which I thought was pretty cool. I never did any of that stuff as kid. After some of these OTC's 120 bucks to get into a theme park for a day doesn't seem like a bad deal. Alright down to business

-To me calling Tampa a city would be a strong word, not really a super exciting kind of urban area at all, I think everyone is kinda hanging on the beach here, which I totally get. With that being said, the clubs here are the opposite. So much energy, so many clubs, so many girls. I said before in one of the best of threads, but the Tampa Bay area is only a metro area of 3 million but how many club options do you have? I think it really hits above it's weight as far as a strip club scene. And for all different types of customers.

-South Florida. You know what it kind of has the LA thing going on with the rough areas actually don't look that rough. Full of palm trees and all shit. It doesn't look like a rough area, up north you might have the projects come to mind instead. I saw alot of drunk people, or people with mental problems just loitering, sleeping on the the Walgreens lawn. Just a lot of weird shit like that, a lot of these drug stores have security guards working where usually I don't always see that.

-The last couple weeks the Miami area was the only place in America not cold as fuck so that's why I came down here. Missed a big blizzard too. Hell I was on the beach during it.

-I kept going to Tootsies, I just didn't see the lineup I had in my head. I went late at night too. Around 11, 12 on a Thursday night. Not a big lineup, nothing super crazy that made me want to spend.

-Playmates to me is the ultimate "what I had in my head what strip clubbing in Miami was like" experience to me. Nobody knows english, every girl wants to fuck.

-Miami although cool as hell just doesn't feel like an American city to be honest.

-Also Miami and Miami Beach is one of the greatest places I've been to to people watch. So many fine looking honey's out there. It's like they make it there job not to be pretty per se, but the goal for many of these girls is too look smoking fucking hot and I love it. It made shopping for sneakers in Bayside Market place and running on the beach actually fun.

-I met too many strippers down here originally from NY. It was so much so it felt like some twilight zone shit. As if to say look what we all did, all you have to do now is move. Come with us to the light Muddy. There was one I met from Scarletts. She didn't want to hook up though outside immediately, she wanted to go out on the town with her friend too and go to a male strip club to give it a shot. Look I don't got time for all this crazy fucking shit right now. Back home we can have that conversation but down here with all these fine looking women who are looking to fuck? Me with money to blow with only a couple weeks, hell to the no.

-As much as I love this state, I would have a hard time eating down here, I gotta be honest. Y'all Flordians can talk smack on the Chicago and NYC states of strip clubs all you want, but when it comes to food y'all gotta sit the fuck down.

-I get a little frustrated on a lot South Florida clubs, just because in a place like Diamond Dolls Pompano, Tootsies, hell all over. Is you'll see this pretty girl. You can tell she's got a nice face. But just ruined her body with overkill enhancements. It looks so ridiculous. And feels even worse. Less is more sometimes. I'm not totally against silicone but running into a doctors office and screaming give me the biggest of whatever you got! Is just not gonna go over well.

-One good club I ran into although not an extras club but solid mileage spot was Vixen in Davie. It's like tucked away in an industrial area but man is it nice and I thought it was the best line up I saw down here with a lot variety. This one chick Saisha. I just think this girl has a 10 body. Natural and just squishy as fuck I took this girl for two separate LD marathons with an LDK finish. I got her number but I couldn't get any outside the club sometimes they just make enough in there where they don't need you.

OTC's were

-One Columbian chick from Jersey who I've known for a while. Gorgeous. I kinda took this time just to give it one last go. I'm ready to move on now but at one I was head over heels for this girl but at the end of the day she doesn't live near me anymore. Give it a couple months I'll probably come back to wanting it again

-One badass Cuban girl I took out of Scores in Tampa. Great fucking line up this place had and I thought she was one of the hotter girls of group and that is saying something. Any way we went for a 2 for $60 dance and you get a free t shirt. She wanted to start the thing while the first song was almost over so already running the cuban hustle on me. But I saw an oppurtunity to see if she wanted to hang. She was down gave me her number. Also said she sells coke. Yeah I'll take the poon hold the yayo please. And then I got a free t shirt. So quite the eventful little LD session there. Anyway I took her to that hotel next to Dollhouse and we smashed. Excellent stuff, gorgeous face, small but nice rack and killer ass.

-Some middle eastern chick who modeled and was in some rap videos. She was taller too like 5'9 and looked the part so I believed it. I would say I have my types so not from me, but honestly from someone looking from the outside they would probably say this was the hottest chick I ever slept with. It was good and the rack on this girl was incredible. It's one of the Am I seriously fucking this right now?

-Lastly some Hondurian girl that was an SB. 115 lbs or so not a big girl but just great body, pretty as hell. 21 didn't look a day over that. She came out when I first picked her up in the this cut off flannel t shirt coming up to her breasts with no bra on. "God, I don't know what did right, but thank you" Awesome awesome time. We had a lot of sexual chemistry too, I fucked really had for a couple of hours. You know when you fuck a girl so good she's all in on you now. If she lived closer I would probably date this girl. Fucking awesome.

-If you like strip clubs this is probably the best state in America to be. You always hear about all the old people but there are so many young people here too and I think it helps the strip clubs. A lot of people fuck the cold and fuck these taxes and I don't blame them. This is the future, the rust belt to sun belt migration is pretty evident here and the lack of great job opportunities along with tons of people from all over it's just a perfect mix to have great clubs IMO.

Anyway it was great time. I had alot of money saved up due to 2020 closures and what not and decided to spend some of it down here and it was well worth it. There can be so many hot women in a place like this and you just gotta get in the game and cool stuff can happen which it did. All the women I slept with were all 9's in my opinion that was only in a couple weeks. I wanted to hit Atlanta and Charlotte on the way back but I just had this sick feeling like although it was worth it, I spent enough money and it was time to bring it home.

10 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You just aren't ready yet Muddy, Florida especially South Florida where I live genuinely has it all, but you need a few more deep freezes before you're ready, that's OK.
    One thing you don't know is we have great food, you just need to know where to get it, the places you were, mostly don't have home style ethnic food that you are used to in NYC, or Chicago, it's different and you need to know where to go and what to get.
    Lastly our people are mostly transplants, came for the weather and enjoyed it so much they were willing to give up the familiar and get into the Florida lifestyle, one thing that I got the biggest kick out of was sitting in my back yard looking at the boats cruising the intra coastal with hot broads in string bikinis lounging around in mid winter and chatting with friends and family on the phone in the middle of the winter, while they were sitting at home freezing with their fireplaces roaring, bundled up like so you couldn't see any skin, that made it easy for me.
    BTW Vixens is a great club, so is Solid Gold, I'm not a big fan of Diamond Dolls or Tootsies, never been to Playmates, and every time I head to Deans something happens that changes my plans.
    All in all when you're ready you'll make the switch, until then enjoy yourself where ever you find your sweet spot.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    maybe time for another florida drive.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Sounds like you had a great time. And next time I go to the Miami area, I have to try Vixens and/or Playmates. Have never been to those and keep hearing about them. Keep the stories coming.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I've had Floriduh in the back of my head for a road trip. Drive down from Atlanta on the west side and back up on the east side but prior to COVID I had Follies and a weekly deal with a gal 50 years my junior coming to my house. It's been a almost a year now since I stopped seeing her due to COVID. Tomorrow I am finally getting my first vaccination and since the club scene here is not as good as prior to COVID and not likely to get much better for many more months, I may have consider Floriduh again. I'm tired of spending my money on home improvements. :)
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Nice report Muddy. What you can do when you’re single, with some cash and a hard on.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Yeah thanks fellas. And honestly I gotta proofread more this shit sounds fucked up sometimes. And they wanted to see me dance at the male strip club haha.

-A couple places had the midnight closures still like E11even and Deans Gold. I checked out Dean’s really nice I think a lot of guys here would like that I didn’t see a ton of fake boobs ass that I was expecting going in. A lot of more slender girls working atleast when I went. E11even I’ll do another time they had some shit where you like buy tickets, and send them your info it just sounded like too much but apparently another TUSCLer said they took walk ins. I skipped it but I do like hitting up 7up factories if anything just to check it out once.

-Just talking to girls a little bit. The clubs in east Tampa seemed kinda promising to have fun. I only went to Gold and Scarletts but you could definitely have fun at those places. Gold Club looked kinda run down from the outside but go in, it’s nice as fuck with a lot of girls working.

-Halledale I didn’t like Scarletts and Cheetahs as much as I thought I would.

-I’d like to check out all the BTs down there apparently they are all radically different, I sort of liked the one by University of Miami. All girls looked super young and fit and mighta been students working. Good mileage spot.

-I didn’t hit Pasco county ran out of time but one day I’ll check it out. That area has one of the best reps on here. But I’m always leery of getting too far out from the big cities and watching the talent fall off.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @Muddy
    I just found this link from a Pasco County strip club I think it's Rick at Lollipops
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvGO9N69…
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Lmao It really couldn’t be anybody else. I can’t believe they go it on video, I’ve never had the privilege to see it in person I’ve only heard it from the tales of every old time veteran sage stripper I run into (she’ll usually around 24 years old) has a System story.
  • iknowbetter
    4 years ago
    Great Florida rundown! Sounds like a fun, albeit expensive, road trip. Having lived my entire life in Miami, I have never experienced Tampa clubs. Interesting point about such a small city having quality clubs. Talk about overachieving - a city of 3 mil being NFL and NHL champs, World Series runner up, and now top strip clubs too! Impressive.
  • Nixur68
    4 years ago
    Deans, Tootsies, Diamond Dolls and Cheetahs are usually pretty good. I'm surprised it's still busy even during COVID.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion