tuscl

Older Colombian dancer Paterson,NJ

Wednesday, January 27, 2021 8:25 PM
So a year or so back I met an older Colombian dancer at Sunrise GOGO during the day time. I would like to see her again if anyone bows where she currently works? I’ve been back a few times but I never see her around anymore. She was a good time.

17 comments

• TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    She was lying because she was worried about stalkers, she was really Peruvian.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    There are lots of girls who move around the Paterson strip clubs. Your description doesn’t narrow it down much. A civilian year is like 10 Paterson stripper years - and she may have bounced from Sunrise, to Ragtime, to Cabaret, to Hitching Post, to Clancy’s, and had 15 different names too!
  • Aj247
    3 years ago
    She was Colombian tho and was a bit older. Diff not at cabaret since I think they closed down. I don’t see her at Hitching post either. Haven’t been to Ragtimes in a while. Never been to Clancy’s either.
  • K
    3 years ago
    Your second post clarified things. You should have mentioned she was columbian and older in your first post. How about a name, distinguishing tats or a physical description?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Did you look a Satriales ?
  • Aj247
    3 years ago
    I don’t remember her name but she did have some kind of work done on her body I would assume like a tummy tuck and fat transfer. She had dirty blonde hair and as far as tattoos I know she didn’t have any on her. Diff shorter then 5’6 I would say. She must’ve been in her 40s. I remember her telling me she didn’t work Tuesday’s. And she only worked the day shift at Sunrise GOGO if that helps.
  • Aj247
    3 years ago
    Had small breast and nice hips too
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    "nice hips too" You already said she was Colombian :)
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Older Colombian ?
  • K
    3 years ago
    columbian in her 40's... with that description i cannot help much. check out any of the clubs in newark. Maybe not George and I. She is too young.
  • Aj247
    3 years ago
    I guess that ship has sailed at this point.
  • K
    3 years ago
    I am sure you can find a replacement. Next time get her number
  • Aj247
    3 years ago
    Yeah your right where can I find 40ish year old Colombian dancers at near by paterson area?
  • K
    3 years ago
    is this a fetish? She must be Columbian and in her 40s? latina dancers in their 30's, 40's and 50's are in almost every strip club in north jersey. Expand your territory. go to PH in burlington. Read the reviews for the north jersey clubs. some of them describe the women. i'm not doing all of your homework. You have no reviews and have contributed to no other discussions.
  • Aj247
    3 years ago
    Not a fetish I was more you just trying to find the woman I previously mentioned in previous post. As for going to different locations I’ve only really been in the Paterson area. You are right. I’ve had this account for quite some time and recently I’ve actually left a review for Hitching Post but it doesn’t show up on my feed. I guess since I’m not VIP I can’t really see to many reviews and limited to my options on here.
  • K
    3 years ago
    it may have been rejected. write a new one, make sure it is good enough to get approved. Use your free VIP access to read about all the clubs you can get to. you may find her or you may find a club worth visiting.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    now i'm curious too. sounds like one of my old faves that used to work at the players club in hackensack 3-4 years ago until she quit. colombian, blonde, real thick, looks like she goes to the gym, well maintained for her age. sorta has a classy vibe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion