tuscl

Fuck politics. I need to get laid!

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Friday, January 15, 2021 10:49 PM
$500 to the puffiest nippled size queen out there! I will drive 10 hrs. Give it up!

9 comments

• SerenitySinn
    3 years ago
    🤔
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Message Juice I'm sure he'd be glad to be your puffy nipple queen for $500
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Nidan111 I guess you are drinking and posting again... When you are sober, consider a visit the Happiest Place on Earth, I am sure you can afford it, and you seem to really need it... You probably benefit from some “dental 🦷 work” there too, and most insurances cover it. Just fly, take a train or drive to San Diego, and walk across the border to: The Happiest Place on Earth! Tijuana [view link] Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club Calle Coahuila 2009 Zona Nte., Tijuana, B.C. Mexico [view link] Just saying. :D
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    Visit the brothels.
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    @cjkent..... am I that obvious? 😂
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Nidan111 Sex with a woman with no strings attached can be therapeutic. In the Epic of Gilgamesh, a poem from ancient Mesopotamia, Enkid; a friend of the king who is half crazy ; is helped to be sane by having sex with a woman, a sex priestess. The tale portrays the sex priestess as sacred because she gives herself to the man to cleanse him of destructive inner forces. It is obvious you (as most men do) need that kind of religious/therapeutic experience for your own mental, physical, emotional, socioeconomic and spiritual health. Again I am just saying... :D
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    @cjkent.... from your statements, it is painfully obvious that I ACTUALLY AM that obvious! 😂
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Nidan111 Seriously, you should take a break/vacation and visit the Happiest Place on Earth. It will do you some good. “SEX HAS A lot more benefits than simply the feeling you get when it’s coming to an end. There are some real health benefits for men that may surprise you. It is said that sex eases pain, eliminates stress, and lowers blood pressure.” [view link] And remember pics or it didn’t happen. :D
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    @Nidan111, You can call me anytime sweetie😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion