tuscl

Democrat supported groups still attacking unarmed people

Tuesday, January 12, 2021 8:54 AM
BLM and Antifa attacked innocent bystanders and police in San Diego over the weekend. Local media reports initially referred to the incident as a "clash" between "pro and anti Trump protestors." According to the police and multiple eye witnesses, in fact, the Democrat supported rioters attacked passersby who were not even there for the pro-Trump rally. A photographer was beaten with a skateboard and a woman and her dog were sprayed with mace by BLM and Antifa.

The Trump march went off peacefully. No retraction or apology from most local media outlets has been offered and, as usual, no arrests of the rioters appears to have been made.

https://www.kusi.com/photographer-john-c…

Democrats have praised, legitimized, and encouraged BLM for years, constantly repeating its claim, without evidence, that police attack black people simply because of their race.

Major corporations have funded and bankrolled the group and openly promoted it agenda.

BLM and Antifa led protests caused hundreds of billions of dollars in property damage and over 30 dead last summer, and frequently violent protests continue on a smaller scale in many locations to this day.

29 comments

• misterorange
    4 years ago
    The "media" hasn't reported a story honestly in years and routinely withholds relevant information. People who don't actively seek out multiple sources of news simply believe what is told to them. The big tech gang-up against any form of conservative speech is taking the con to the next level. Now old Joe is loading his administration with executives from giant tech companies.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-tech…
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Perfect example of why I laugh in the face of every leftie whining about violence in the capitol. Those fucking assholes started this and they are all fair game. Joe Biden needs to fuck off.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I'm sad our country has come to this. I worry it will get worse before it gets better.

From the reports I'm reading it does sound like Antifa started some shit. I'm not really seeing BLM being involved in the violence. I know it's easy to lump all counter protests together
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    Antifa had nothing to do with the magatards that mobbed the Capitol. It's just another attempt to deflect blame away from themselves. It's exactly the type of shit that their leader has done his whole life. The lies and false claims that continue to come from the regressives is ridiculous tho very much expected.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @JamesSD - Don't worry your little head. "Biden the Unifier" is here now to make everything better!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Here is the only lie that matters: Democrats saying they are Americans. 100% lie; just a bunch of foreign fucks and traitors. Fuck Antifa; fuck BLM; burn it all down and leave the young to be slaves to foreigners.
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    The “attacking” you are referring to is done by an agent provocateur element from the 1% class in collusion with the government.

An agent provocateur (French for "inciting agent") is a person who commits or who acts to entice another person to commit an illegal or rash act or falsely implicate them in partaking in an illegal act, so as to ruin the reputation or entice legal action against the target or a group they belong to.

An agent provocateur may be a member of a law enforcement agency acting out of their own sense of duty or under orders, or other entity. They may target any group, such as a peaceful protest or demonstration, a union, a political party or a company.”

In the United States, the COINTELPRO program of the Federal Bureau of Investigation has included FBI agents posing as political activists to disrupt the activities of political groups in the U.S.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    @CJ, by that logic, the Capitol riot was an Antifa setup.

Got evidence, or just quotes and speculation?
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    Dave are you supporting the armed protestors? What is your name and address please?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    How do you spell progressive? t e r r o r i s t. How do you spell idiot? C J
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    @Tetradon

In the case of the Capitol failed attempt to stop the electorate college certification ceremonial confirmation of President elect Biden, it was done by militia groups, white nationalists, and conspiracists, that tend to most fully buy into Trump’s narrative that the election was stolen.

These extremists traveled to the nation’s capital believing that it may be their last chance to do “something” they didn’t have a clear plan of action neither a clear mind.

They were expecting their Con-Artist-in-Chief would tell them what to do...

“you are going to walk down and I will be there with you”

But then Con-Artist-in-Chief chickened out and went the other way to see them on tv walk down to their demise.
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    While COINTELPRO was “officially terminated” in April 1971, domestic espionage by the FBI, CIA, and the other 17 federal government agencies continues to this day.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    How's your dick pic collection coming along cj? It must be progressing well as it's surprising that you've eased up on your begging for them , you left wingnut faggot!
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    BTW cj, it's Electoral College not electorate college you fucking pinhead moron!
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    1. White Riot
    How racism, grievance, resentment and the fear of diminished status came together to fuel violence and mayhem on Jan. 6.
    By Thomas B. Edsall

"There is no question that out-and-out racism and a longing to return to the days of white supremacy were high on the list of motivations of the pro-Trump mob that ransacked the Capitol on Jan. 6."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/13/opini…

2. "A senior Federal Reserve official on Tuesday made an unusually direct condemnation of how Black Americans are treated by law enforcement, saying if rioters at the Capitol building last week had been Black, they would not have come out alive. “If those were Black militants, armed militants, storming the U.S. Capitol, I think they’d all be dead right now,” Minneapolis Fed President Neel Kashkari said at one of a series of events that the Fed system has been hosting on racism and the economy. “That is the most stark example of racism and disparities in our society."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/12…

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Skibum. Democrats are American. Theyre citizens participating in the politics and election of an American party.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Lmao Ivey. You are too funny. Democrats hate America. All they are the party of foreigners
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    @CJ, how do you know they weren't Antifa impersonating militia groups?
    You assert that the attack the OP mentioned was a false flag, how do you know this one wasn't?
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago

@Tetradon

You and everyone know, we all can see them on the videos all over.

Those who stormed the Capitol were just one small group of the many of the Con-Artist-In-Chief, Donald J. Trump, fooled victims/gulls/suckers/supporters who went to Washington to “protest” the certification of Joseph R. Biden’s victory in November over The Con-Artist-In-Chief, Donald J. Trump.

Their irrational breach came with a confused and frenzied energy, fueled by the words of The Con-Artist-In-Chief, Donald J. Trump, just minutes before and the fervor of the mob standing behind them.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Ok, so you have no evidence. How do you know the OP's incident was some kind of false flag?
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    that is why everybody is leaving the crazy nancy state
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    From an elderly perspective this is actually fucking hysterical. Great future lol. Oh well at least we have skiing.....
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    @Tetradon

History is not just what-really-happened-in-the-past, history tell us much about what continues happening today.

The history of the secret police planting agents provocateurs in popular movements goes back at least to nineteenth-century France and twentieth-century Russia.

The United States has its own surprisingly full history of such planted agents at work turning small groups or movements in directions that, for better or far more often worse, they weren’t planning on going.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Mental illness on display. ^ Love all the specifics. ^.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    @CJ, in other words you have no evidence about this particular incident, you're just being paranoid.
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    @skibum609

Love and the truth hurt, but if you accept them, they will set you free.

“A SHORT HISTORY OF U.S. LAW ENFORCEMENT INFILTRATING PROTESTS”

“For decades, local police and FBI have sent undercover officials to participate in — and escalate — protests.”

https://theintercept.com/2020/06/02/hist…

“THE BEST documented use of provocateurs by the U.S. government occurred during the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Counter-Intelligence Program, or COINTELPRO, from 1956 to 1971.”

“The reason the documentation is available is because a group of citizens broke into an FBI office in Pennsylvania and stole files that they then passed to the media.

This, in turn, led to congressional investigations, which pried loose more information.”
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    @Tetradon

“When I see a bird that walks like a duck and swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, I call that bird a duck.”

~ James Whitcomb Riley (1849–1916)
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    @CJ

"Grab ya glocks, when you see Tupac
    Call the cops, when you see Tupac, uh
    Who shot me, but ya punks didn't finish
    Now ya bout to feel the wrath of a menace"

~ 2Pac
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    No specifics = bullshit. When I see a conspiracy theorist I see n idiot. Everyone 0 - 2039.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion