tuscl

$2k tip rejected because the manager said it was too much

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
https://nypost.com/2020/12/02/waitress-g…

Can you imagine what kind of hell would be raised if this happened in a strip club instead of a restaurant? Shadowcat would have to post it as a 2AMer for sure by the time the stripper was done.

5 comments

• gSteph
    4 years ago
    Jerk. Jerkery knows no bounds.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Has anyone here ever tipped that much?
  • magicrat
    4 years ago
    One of the best bartenders in my town came to work at a place I once frequented. I came in one day and she was sitting at the bar drinking. She told me some of her former coworkers/friends came in and gave her a tip larger than the tab (I don't remember the amounts). The manager informed her that he would have to hold the tip and audit her for the night because nobody tips that much. I guess he thought she fraudulently added it. She quit on the spot. There are assholes everywhere I guess.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    A manager who *holds* a huge tip, he's trying to protect the customer. Of course, if the customer is still there, there isn't any excuse for just not asking, but if they're gone, it makes sense to ensure they're legit.

A manager who says, "no you can't tip that much" to a customer, or refuses to give the server the tip, is just a dick.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    And the manager pockets the money.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion