tuscl

BIDEN AND THE THREE BRAZILIANS

rattdog
New York
Monday, November 30, 2020 5:55 AM
this was sent to me last night. i thought this should be shared: Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told Joe Biden "This morning, three Brazilian people died from Covid-19.” Biden’s face went egg-shell white with shock. The blood drained from his face and to everyone’s amazement he collapsed on the floor. Minutes passed and, to everyone’s relief, Biden got up shakily and then sat back on his chair. His staff was nothing less than stunned at this display of emotion from Joe Biden, nervously watching as he sat, head in hands. Finally, Joe looked up and with a shaky quivering voice asked Dr Fauci, "How many people is a brazillion?"

7 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    That’s a really old blond joke but good attempt at recycling that old canard
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    BTW it was “Bazillion” lol
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    He was probably frightened thinking Hunter had moved his pimping operations out of the Ukraine - and he accidentally lost a few new girls...
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    After this crappy ass year I welcome a few jokes corny or not
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Anthony Fauci; Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are all in a boat in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, which begins to sink. Who is saved? The American people.
  • Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    Punxatawney Fauci. Punxatawney Phil. You never see Phil giving his end of winter prediction on the same days you see Dr Fauci predicting that our lockdowns will continue. Phil got a government job when none of us were paying attention. It's the only explanation.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Flip flop Fauci loves the fame that this pandemic has brought him. For most thinking people, it demonstrates that NIH can be added to the list of useless gov't agencies that need to be culled to lower federal spending.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion