tuscl

Two 2AMers to report.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, November 27, 2020 9:37 AM
EVANSVILLE, Ind. — Two men were taken to the hospital after police responded to a reported shooting at an Evansville strip club in the early morning hours Friday. Officers were called to Xcess Gentlemen's Club, 201 S. Fulton Ave., around 3 a.m. for a report of shots fired, according to a news release from the Evansville Police Department. Police found two victims on scene: one with a head injury not from a bullet wound and the other who was shot in the foot. The events of the night began when a fight broke out between the first victim and an unknown person, according to police. The man suffered a punch to the head and fell to the ground, causing his injury. As people gathered around him, an unknown shooter fired a single shot, striking the second victim, whom police called an innocent bystander, in the foot. The men were taken to a local hospital and are expected to survive their injuries. Witnesses are asked to call the EPD Detective Office at 812-436-7979. Dallas- A male security guard and another man were injured after a drive-by shooting at a strip club Friday morning in Dallas, police said. At about 4:05 a.m., officers found the guard shot in the foot and the man was shot in the back at Tiger Cabaret at 9125 E. R.L. Thronton Service Road, police said. They were standing outside when an unknown suspect driving a black SUV started shooting, police said. Both men were transported to a hospital for their injuries. The man was in surgery at about 8:20 a.m. and the guard is expected to be OK. The motive for the shooting is unknown at this time, police said.

5 comments

• RockAllNight
    4 years ago
    Too much of this going on in the clubs
  • docsavage
    4 years ago
    I'm a little surprised the Evansville, Indiana clubs are open this late. The Indianapolis clubs are closing at midnight due to the COVID-19 thing and I think the Hip Hugger up in Kokomo may have closed at midnight too last time I was up there. I should make a trip to Evansville sometime to see the clubs there. We had a shooting at the Pony here in Indianapolis a year or two back. A customer was kicked out of the club and then drove around in his car by the entrance and shot the security guy standing outside. It may not be a good idea for a club to have their security guys standing outside where they can make an easy target.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    @Rock, being in the same vicinity as bare titties and spread eagle pussy has some very strange and sometimes unpredictable effects on people.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    Eve you correct just you saying "bare titties and spread eagle" had an effect on me 😄
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It’s not a good situation - either 2 am-er. But, Eve’s post should become a tag line! “Strip clubs - where bare titties and spread eagle pussy have unpredictable effects on people.”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion