tuscl

The Failure of America , Thanksgiving Cancelled Christmas Cancelled.

nemesisk7
Putero
How are you enjoying the revamped Shutdowns, Restrictions, Lockdowns ? I thought America was so powerful with the best schools , medicines ,Doctors richest country in the world ? But you cant stop a Virus and contain it ,To pwerful for almighty USA ? Trumpy failed and Lost but he is such a Sore Loser wont concede to Biden !

9 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    Chinga tu madre maricon.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    We couldn't socially distance or wear masks in may and now we have to pay
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Trump said the virus would disappear November 4. The trumpanzees agreed
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Skibum. You're calling him gay. Then telling him to fuck his mom. Why woukd a gay man fuck his mom?
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I'm going to celebrate Thanksgiving and I'm going to celebrate Christmas. Fear of some virus is not going to stop me from doing either.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    please do
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    No idea what you left wing deviants are capable of Icee. I mean you stupid fucking losers allow someone with a dick and beard to call himself a woman and then you pay them for sex as if they were. Simple fact is that for real Americans this is a great country and for fucking lazy failures and people from loser countries its not a great country. Losers fail here all the time and then vote Democrat. Businesswise my best year ever and I even got 8 weeks unemployment lol. $1473.00 a week for vacation and you say this isn't a great country lol.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    More of the victim mentality from someone who is a proponent of the leftist progressive agenda.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Skibum. Does someone with a dick and beard calling themselves a woman confuse you or make you question your sexuality?

The opposite of progressive is regressive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion