tuscl

Have you gone OTC with a Cuban?

8TM
North America
Friday, November 20, 2020 12:17 PM
They seem to be more about the ITC hustle. But in the recent past I’ve had some say stuff like “papi where’s your hotel?” etc. With the way almost all of them act in the club, I think I’d be in for a major ripoff at best. So I don’t take the bait. Anyway, they could just be trying to loosen me up to spend more ITC. I might risk it if I’ve already had a couple good value no drama ITC visits with the girl.

13 comments

• georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Just ITC. Twice. Good time. All business, but that's a good thing in these cases. No bullshit, just dicksucking for money.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    I never paid a Cuban hooker. And i used to dislike Cuban strippers. But now I have a soft spot for them. They have their own way of flirting. I think they like self depreciating humor and are kinda nurturing and submissive. Know how to treat a man. But they have No problem being hoes. If youre not familiar with Latino cultures they'll most likely rip you off though
  • Chili Palmer
    4 years ago
    Back in California, I used to OTC with a Cuban stripper named Havana. 6', fit, and F-Cups to boot, used to meet regularly at her apartment way out in Redlands. Absolutely worth the time, effort and money. Never any drama. CP
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I go to Miami a lot. So yes, I've OTC'd with Cuban girls. They are actually extremely affectionate women. And going out to a nice dinner is a real treat for them. You do have to watch out for the scammer in them though.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Outside of Miami believe it or not I agree with you on they seem to try to keep it ITC IME
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    I had a cuban boy named Ricky Richardo for OTC once. His wife Lucy came home just in time for us to lite up cigars
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    We did a cabana at his club too
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    To be perfectly honest, while there are certainly cultural differences at the statistical level women are pretty much the same regardless of race, nationality, etc. Generation is more a factor but even that is less a factor that biology. They are what they are. At some point most men just accept it, the good, the bad, the ugly, the beautiful. Women are what they are.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    All the time, LOL! There is a generatiomal difference amongst Cubans. Those who were working as adults BEFORE Castro's dictatorship and escaped to the US have a more normal and relatable understanding of markets, commerce, and value as other Americans. Those who grew up in the fascist Commie regime do not. They think of prices and value in harder terms, and do not have the innate understanding of appreciating and depreciating values, cimparative values
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    ...comparative values, and other more abstract aspects of commerce and business. It's not too surprising that these Cubans are less about negotiations and GFEs than they are about the transactional action of the sex work. I have had one Cuban dancer in Orlando offer me OTC, but I had to pass because her shift ended too late and my meeting the next day was early AM. All other offers have been ITC.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Yes. No different than doing OTC than any other girl. Which is to say, it’s different from other girls because they’re all different. That’s part of the fun.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Gammanu you mean they won't let you haggle for the price like hookers youre used to?
  • RandomName111
    4 years ago
    ITC 99% of the time. OTC twice, both from the same club, different girls, different trips to that city. Very much down to business and extremely giving (in every way including time).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion