Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Camel toe asses?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Story:

Papi_Chulo should love these.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Um, ah, I'll be in my bunk.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

It's like a thong, but pants.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

This is genius

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

whatever. i prefer a nice natural tight ass

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Women have been wearing stuff like this for awhile now. I noticed it mostly by the instagram models about a year back. All their leggings look like this.

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

Nice. I usually like the big dimensions up further but I’m not saying no to most of those. Except that one that’s obviously overweight.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This is great. They draw attention directly to a thick booty.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement