I claim the powerball

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
I didn’t buy a ticket I don’t have the numbers but I won powerball and if the prize isn’t delivered by 4pm on jNovember 17 2020 I will instruct my lawyers to file suit
If any attorneys or attorney wanna be’s are interested in taking up this litigation please respond here.

95 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Youd need to prove possession of the ticket. If for example the place you bought it or whoever gifted it to you can be identified by the place that claimed the prize for selling the ticket youd have a case albeit a small one. Even if you tried to sue for unclaimed property youd lose when it comes to any kind of money

The prize rolls over if not claimed.

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    If the prize isn’t awarded to me on the basis of the fact that the lottery system is a rigged fraudulent system, and why should I have to buy a ticket that’s so fraudulent
    I claim the prize dammit
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    It's not a good analogy. But the thing is anyone can sue for anything. How far they get with it or if it's even worth it is another question.

I think trump is aware of reality. He's creating a diversion to further distract from his ineptitude. He's like Nero watching rome burn.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    There’s no analogies I claim the powerball jackpot and I’m going to temper tantrum untit I get what I want
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    Probably,better to loot and burn businesses down. Then the liberals will send you the cash.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Hmmmmmm. Sounds suspiciously like the Donald Trump election count strategy.....🤯😝
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    Actually sounds a lot like Biden.... no one has certified results yet and he wants us to call him King
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Biden won the election. If you truly believe Trump is the rightful president then pick up a gun and go defend the white house and Trump. No one is stopping you from going out and shooting the opps. Show your loyalty to Trump. But you won't. You'll sit at home bitching on a strip club site
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Rudy found evidence that I won the Powerball and he's filing a lawsuit to claim my win after he gets his hands out of his pants.I hope that's not the evidence he found, I'm gonna have to have that money sanitized .
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    That dementia is really starting to hit you...
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    I really don't know who won.... and so far people only have guesses. What I do know is that half the country is going to look stupid soon. Either the side that claimed election fraud for the past four years or the ones claiming election fraud now... it is not a good look
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Trump’s strategy is coming into view. Reveal evidence of irregularities ( there are already thousands of affidavits detailing irregularities and outright fraud). As a result, turn to either the state legislature or federal courts to keep the votes from being certified. The standard of evidence is simply credible evidence of irregularities, not legal proof of fraud. Trump just needs to do this in 2 or 3 states to throw the election into the House of Representatives.

The House of Representatives selects the President by a majority of States ( meaning Trump wins).

Wayne County has refused to certify its votes, which likely means Michigan can’t be certified. Wisconsin is doing a full audit which will uncover irregularities. The Georgia recount has already uncovered thousands of Trump ballots that simply weren’t counted. Various court cases are pending in Pennsylvania where the Federal Court has already indicated concern about improprieties. As a result, it is already likely that 2-4 states won’t be able to certify that the election was handled accurately and appropriately. If that’s true, Trump wins.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I'm interested to see what Giuliani has. Whether Biden's victory stands or not, I'm really curious to see how much of a shitshow it really is.
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    "Trump’s strategy is coming into view."

Lol u just never give up, do you?
    Trump's strategy is to try and stall in court as long as possible in hopes that something tangible will happen that supports whatever tactic that he's trying to con with. To his credit it has worked before, but it won't now. His is a lost cause, and everybody but he and his fans realize it. Time to accept the reality.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    There are very few websites or news sources that are reporting the evidence being compiled by Trump’s team. Many of his 70,000,000 supporters have sought out these sources, like Newsmax, Citizenfreepress, ConservativeTreeHouse, or Steve Bannon’s War Room. Biden’s supporters are blissfully ignorant of this evidence and are certain that all the claims are unproven. CNN has told them so. They refuse to even look at these sources, so self assured are they that Trump has already lost.

Giuliani may come across as a little wacky but he increasingly has the evidence needed to prevent Republican legislatures in at least 2 states from certifying the vote.. If you’ve read some of the sources listed above, that doesn’t surprise you.
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    ^ you're pissing up a rope. But it seems like you really really really really want what you post to be true, so go on believing and the rest of us will look forward to a new and better future.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    The Achilles Heel for those on the left is their certainty of their superior knowledge and intellect. They are convinced that most Trump supporters are low IQ knuckle draggers. So, they don’t bother reading alternative sources of information or reflect on the arguments being made by those with different viewpoints. Our educational system no longer requires critical thinking, just a blind belief in what the teacher tells them.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Most of those that you are disagreeing with aren't on the left at all, there's just a difference between decency and the way you are behaving, plus we don't think of you as knuckle draggers, more like tyrannosaurus rex with arms to short to even masturbate, that's why you fellas are so angry all the time.
    BTW Giuliani doesn't come across as wacky, he seems full blown nutso, and has gotten laughed out of every court he's entered, by the judges whom many, of who are Trump appointees themselves.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Whatever you’re reading Mark, it’s wrong, at least re Wayne county. Republicans and Democrats certified the results yesterday. Unanimously.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Wayne County, speaking of getting along. The Republicans appeared to give in after the public feed was turned off and they threatened their children. The Republicans have now refused to sign the certification and have submitted an affidavit saying they were bullied and coerced
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Umm the votes been certified you’re being gaslighted
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Not quite that simple, for the party that claims to detest Trump’s demeanor

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.clickon…
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    A senile old prick informing others that they are being gaslighted? That is a hilarious collision of dementia, hypocrisy, and sheer stupidity!

Hey, Dumbass 25iq, you are WRONG, as usual. Mark94 is right, the votes in Wayne are not certified. Republicans are finally standing up to liberal bullies, like you. Now, go change your Depends.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Wow the managing partner of a medical practice has spoken
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Truth somewhere in the middle. Wayne county certified their votes, now they are trying to rescind them. Bizarro world.
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    Democrats are the party of Hate.... they do not love biden, harris, etc... they hate trump. They are so blinded by this hate that they will vote for anyone other than him. It is a sad day if Hate wins
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    Just curious mark94- what are you gonna do when Biden takes office on Jan 20? I'll assume that until then you'll continue posting your dream scenarios that simply aren't true and will never happen. Will you continue posting conspiracy theories and fake news rhetoric for 4 more years? It's good for a chuckle or two but c'mon....
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    Lol and Trump and his followers are filled with love, acceptance, compassion and tolerance. Hate won 4 years ago. Now it's time to heal.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    I still think it’s 50/50 whether Biden or Trump will take the oath. Depends on whether Republican legislators grow a pair.

If Biden wins, but Republicans hold onto the Senate, I’ll continue to lead a happy life. If Democrats control both chambers of Congress, and the Presidency, it will literally be the end of our Republic. We’ll never have another honest election.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Angry Wayne County Democrat strong arms Republican committee members to certify. You will be branded Racist ! We know where your children go to school

https://youtu.be/OLeyLXSoMV4
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Also, Trump himself called them directly Tuesday night. Who’s the bully? MI Secretary of State says there’s no procedure allowing them to rescind votes. Trump campaign withdrew its Michigan lawsuit, presumably because they thought they won with the refusal to certify. What a clusterfuck.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    There are 7.8 million registered voters in Michigan. There were 8.1 million votes counted. Explain how that can be certified as valid.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ 8,061,525 registered voters in the state of Michigan 5.5 million votes were cast, not sure where your numbers are coming from Mark, I took the numbers directly off the website of the Detroit Free Press
    How about you stop making shit up ?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    here is the tabulations go look them up and stop posting misinformation
    Party Votes Pct. Electoral votes
    Joseph R. Biden Jr.
    Winner
    Democrat
    2,807,309 50.6% 16
    Donald J. Trump*
    Republican
    2,649,537 47.8 —
    Total reported
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago

25iq continues to spread fake news. His foolish, demented, liberal old ass probably believes every word of it.

If you want the truth, if you think you are ready for the truth, listen to Sidney Powell's presser today. The level of corruption is stunning. 25iq should be ashamed to ever claim to be a patriot. He is nothing more than an enabler for the enemies of this country.
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    Wow.
    The anger from the disbelieving right wing is ridiculous. But they just dig their heels in deeper and persist in their delusions. Can't wait for Jan 20, tho it will never silence those who keep drank the Trump kool aid.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Trump lost the popular vote by 6 million votes.
    Trump lost the electoral college 306 to 232.
    Trump has no evidence of massive fraud and is now hoping statistically insignificant "irregularities" will prevent certification.

The Trump strategy in a nutshell: he heard "Possession is 9/10 of the law" and thought I can work with this. History will view Trump as either the biggest sore loser to ever be President or as the first authoritarian leader of America. If he can circumvent the will of the electorate in such a clear defeat, why even have the pretense of elections going forward? Back when our two party system actually worked this nonsense wouldn't even have been given consideration by either party. Trump, McConnell, and Graham(2.0) don't represent the Reagan GOP I have always supported.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    @Mark - “I still think it’s 50/50 whether Biden or Trump will take the oath.”

But you won’t engage on my bet? Loser pays $100 to the campaign of Biden or Trump.
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    LOL... democrats bitching moaning crying while persecuting trump for 4 years saying now is time to heal.... FUCK THAT.... Now is the time for me to bitch about everything, scream in restaurants, riot, loot, etc.... If it worked for you then the party of tolerance can certainly STFU and Tolerate it from me
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Joe Biden needs to take a cue from his dementia buddy, 25iq, and give up. They're both impotent, deluded, and useless old fools. Hell, I'll even run Joe's retirement for free just like I do our resident idiot 25. Just sign him up on TUSCL.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Georgia certified it’s vote for Biden
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    gammanu95 self own

"impotent, deluded, and useless old fools."
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    @gamma “If you want the truth, if you think you are ready for the truth, listen to Sidney Powell's presser today. The level of corruption is stunning.”

Sidney was never able to back up her bullshit with any proof. While truth hasn’t been a hallmark of the “elite strike force” Trump legal team, apparently Sid’s bullshit was too much even for Rudy. They fired her last night. The noose tightens. Michigan and PA certify today.
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    "...apparently Sid’s bullshit was too much even for Rudy."

Lmao is that even possible?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ that sounds like too much work all I did was claim the powerball lol
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    ^all you did was prove what a senile old asshole you are
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    All you did was prove how much control over you I have now go back to managing your medical practice
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Ive got the day off, lol. How pathetic are you to be following me during your retirement. If you post a response within minutes of me pointing out your foolishness -EVERY TIME- you need to really think about who controls this relationship. I am in charge of your retirement. No peaceful rest for you, asshole, my mission is to torment you. Enjoy.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ You have a day off wow why don’t you get a procedure maybe remove your head from your ass
    I own you little boy and don’t you forget it
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    I've decided I'm going to embrace this administration.... I'm going back to get multiple doctorates and let Biden pay for it. I'm also going to begin only hiring women in my company willing to fuck their way to the next promotion, just like Kamala.

As far as taxes.... fuck it I'm not paying them anymore... who is gonna arrest me for it after the police are defunded

I'll do all this while I bitch about every fucking thing Biden/Harris do

Fuck both of them and anyone that voted for them
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    Thumbs up for the last sentence!
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Michigan certified its election results today and the GSA informed Biden that the Trump administration is ready to begin the transition. So, there’s that.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    This is over. Biden won. He won decisively in the popular vote and the electoral college. Trump is a clown
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    “Michigan state legislators agreed to hold a hearing into election irregularities while a federal appeals court expedited proceedings to consider Trump's legal challenge in Pennsylvania.”

Michigan and Pennsylvania have 38 electoral votes. That would be enough to give victory to Trump.

I’m not saying Trump will win. I’m saying it’s early in the fourth quarter of the game and anything can happen. Plus, everything will eventually be adjudicated by the Supreme Court. Anyone who is old enough to remember Al Gore in 2000 knows this is true.

All those people screaming “ it’s over. The Orange Man must concede” sound a bit anxious. I find myself feeling very relaxed.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    The beauty of this is that he doesn’t have to concede. The votes get certified and he leaves on Jan 20. It’s out of his hands now.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    So far, the only people weighing in and certifying are local officials and lower tier judges. All of them Democrats.

The final decision on certification and electoral votes will be made by the Republican state legislatures in key states, guided by the conservative super majority Supreme Court. That’s who the Constitution specifies has the final say.

Are you prepared to let Amy Coney Barrett select our President ? How about the Republican legislatures in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Arizona ?
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    The real Hail Mary effort in this is Sidney Powell’s claims about Dominion. Given the time frame, that’s a long shot. Three wide receivers and four defensive backs in the end zone trying to grab a 50 yard pass. She has promised to file her evidence this week.

The ground game is being played by the rest of the legal team. Going vote by vote and identifying illegal votes. For example, in Georgia, a million people registered to vote in the last year and thousands used a post office box for a residence address, labeling the box number as apartment. Discovering all the fake registrations in the key states is a massive job but possible in states where Biden had a narrow margin.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    🤦‍♂️
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Hey 25iq, did you see the article about the strip club owner and sex trafficker who thought he was a decent guy? They finally found someone [almost] as demented as you!
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    What is truly laughable is the Democrats that tried so hard to convince the world that 2016 was stolen suddenly want to act like election fraud is impossible.... the hypocrisy here is huge, regardless of who wins they are still a stinking pile of shit
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Don't forget, 25iq and the rest of the commies were going in front of every camera and message board in the world to scoff at the idea of the elections being stolen, until they LOST!

Liberal hypocrisy.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    @dadillac

As I remember it, the dems’ 2016 claims of ‘illegitimacy’ were that the Russians interfered in the election. All true. They never sought to disenfranchise a single vote. Hilary concedes on election night. Obama welcomes Trump into the White House a day later for transition. (Note: I’m sure some democrat idiots claimed the election was fraudulent but I disagree with any who did. There was no way to prove any votes had been changed.) Certainly, none argued that there were fake votes.

Indeed, the only person screaming election “fraud” in 2016 was Trump saying 3 million illegals voted and he won the popular vote. He commissioned an investigation, which turned up zero evidence of election fraud. Here Trump is in 2020 again claiming election fraud by fake votes and again having zero evidence. Instead, his people do press conferences and bring no proof to court and they lose cases.

I’ve waited 4 years. I can wait a couple of months while Trump and his elite strike force legal team continue to embarrass themselves.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    See? Just a keyboard tough guy and demented old asshole. Post the PMs. Your bluff is called.
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    @Jimmy.... maybe you missed the 3.5 year witch hunt the Dems put the country through to turn up zero evidence. If Biden won fair and square then fine. If not then I hope whoever cheated gets caught
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    PA just certified its votes. I think Trump’s last few lawsuits are in WI and he asked for an audit in GA. Even in the unlikely event he overturns those, Biden still has 280. Done.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    @dad

Dems and repubs both being more interesting in talking points rather than talking to each other has always been the problem. The “witch hunt” was never about overturning the election. It was about proving Russia interfered in the election. The republican senate report confirmed it. It also confirmed that we indicted Russian military members for doing the Wikileaks hacking and that Roger Stone was communicating with Russian agents about it.

Trump just fought so hard to deny the Russian interference (which was plainly true) that we got nowhere.

And you guys always seem to forget that the investigation was run by Rosentein, a Trump appointee. Rosenstein appointed Mueller, but go ahead and blame the dems.
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    LOL.... how foolish you look acting as if the Dems had nothing to do with it.... you are special kind of deflector
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    I would be much more open to any politician or person for that matter who took responsibility for what they said and did. I think all politicians should have to wear suits like Nascar drivers, bigger donors get bigger patches, that way we know who they are beholden too. I know the Republicans have some fucked up people and have made mistakes... I believe Donald Trump made several mistakes as President, but I also believe he would do better than dumb fuck Joe and Kamala the Whore.

This is where it stops with Dems though.... None of them are touting Joes 47 year record, they are only bitching about Trumps tweets. None are taking responsibility for their actions. How many times did Pelosi and Schumer push about the Russia investigation, yet Jimmy just said it was all Republicans.... so either Pelosi and Schumer switched parties or Jimmy is a dumb ass... In the end Jimmy is as useless as tits on a warthog
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    You guys love your straw men. I didn’t say dems had nothing to do with it. I said the republicans ran it. The dems were certainly back seat driving and pressing for answers but they held no power. Would you prefer this:

The witch hunt was an independent investigation, run by Robert Mueller, who is a long time registered Republican. Mueller was appointed by Rod Rosenstein, who is a long time registered republican. Rosenstein was appointed by Trump, who is a newly registered republican.

Facts.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    It’s so adorable when you get so upset your resort to name calling.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    First things first, I wouldn’t vote for Trump for dog catcher, but that irrelevance is beside the point, if y’all want to fight over and over I guess that’s what you’ll do, me I’m tired of the whole shit show and will be happy to not deal with a crazy President constantly provoking reactions from the left and the right roiling markets and fighting with athletes and anyone else that disagrees with him,
    some of you guys are my friends I am not interested in causing you fellas discomfort there are very few here I wouldn’t have a drink with but this rancor needs to end, keep in mind I’ve bashed Trump plenty that’s my right, but never have I attacked anyone personally unless I have been attacked first, some of y’all just take shit personally sorry but I don’t like Mr Trump and that’s my right I have earned my right to criticize many of you have but the most personal attacks seem to come from the most entitled guys who’ve never done anything for anyone except themselves that was my point hope a few of you got it.
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    I apologize if my name calling got too much for any of you, I tried to live by what the site asked me to do "If I would not say it in person then don't post it".... But I would only vote Biden/Harris if we were on survivor and I was voting them off the island. This is truly the worst possible time in American History for this type of administration and some of you have killed America over your hatred for Trump, and that is sad.

I will not be quiet for the next four years of Bidden the blubbering idiot and his whore Kamala. I will not join hands and sing Kumbaya. This will be a time of war not a time for healing. Particularly when they tax me to death, it's a little late for me to start selling my business and cashing in while tax rates are low like a lot of people did. For those of you who say taxes will only go up on people making 400k.... welcome to 4 dollar gasoline and tell me that does not feel like a tax. I will bitch and moan just like anybody
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    LOL @Jimmy thinking I'm upset with him... I'm not upset, you are just useless
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    "In the end Jimmy is as useless as tits on a warthog"
    Warthogs are mammals. The species would be extinct without tits. Tits on warthogs are very useful. Just sayin.
    Sorry for the interruption, didn't mean to hijack the discussion with science, please get back to the my President is better than your President dialog.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    "Never have I attacked anyone first"

25iq is so full of shit! Nobody can be that fucking demented. This is senility mixed with being a full-blown gasbag ASSHOLE. What a worthless, pathetic, loser. Please hurry up and die.
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    @Justin.... the females are called Sows and they would have useful tits.... the males called Boars or often Warthogs have tits that are useless. It is a fairly common saying, in this case google is your friend

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p…
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Phacochoerus is a genus in the family Suidae, commonly known as warthogs. Warthog is a species; male or female. In fact your link to urban dictionary is for "boar hog" which is a male pig and therefore makes more sense than what you wrote. I was just trying to inject some humor, not call you out. I just spent too much time watching Marlin Perkins as a kid.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Who the fuck is Marlon Perkins?
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom host back in the 60's - 80's. I can't be the only old fart on here that knows that.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Ibwas an 80s kid, but Steve Irwin was my spirit animal.
    https://youtu.be/c2owUI45FL0
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Another Domino. As promised, Sidney Powell has filed a lawsuit in Georgia alleging improprieties and fraud.

The defendants were named as Governor Brian Kemp ( Republican), Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger ( Rep), and State Election Board members David Worley, Rebecca Sullivan, Matthew Mashburn, and Anh Le. The lawsuit called into question around 146,600 votes at minimum.

The 104-page lawsuit claimed that Dominion Voting Systems engaged in virtual ballot-stuffing through its electronic voting software. It bolstered its claim by alleging that the software design was created to manipulate the Venezuelan elections of Hugo Chavez, and was designed in a way to hide vote manipulations from any audits.

Additionally, the lawsuit claimed that Raffensperger unconstitutionally modified election law through a consent decree issued earlier this year, that thousands of absentee ballots were requested and counted but never recorded as being returned, that workers never administered proper signature checks for absentee ballots, and that challengers were barred from observing the count.

Additionally , Powell filed a lawsuit in Michigan which specified in more detail how Dominion software was used to manipulate the vote.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Another Domino in Georgia, this time implicating Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook.

The Amistad Project, a National free speech organization, raised concerns about the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL). The Amistad Project said systematic failures by state and local election officials to adhere to the procedures in Georgia’s election code were encouraged and facilitated by private monies donated by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg through CTCL. The center gave $6.3 million to Fulton County, and smaller amounts to at least a dozen other generally Democratic counties.

Most of Biden’s 221,751 vote margin gain in Georgia, compared to Hillary Clinton’s performance in 2016, came from three metropolitan Atlanta counties that received more than $15 million from the CTCL “safe elections” project. Those counties — Cobb, Fulton and Gwinnett–accounted for 168,703 of Biden’s 221,751 vote margin gain, or 76 percent.

Under Georgia law, only the secretary of state can take in monies for the purposes of conducting and administering elections from sources other than taxation, The Amistad Project said. So, these contributions to Democrat controlled counties were illegal.

The CTCL grants imposed a number of strict conditions on recipients, such as specifying the number of polling places and ballot drop boxes, as well as paying for additional staff to help voters comply with absentee ballot requests and certification requirements. Counties that were unaware of the CTCL grants or unable to receive such funds could not provide voters with the same advantages.

In other words, Zuckerberg illegally spent millions on Democrat government employees to incentivize voting for Biden.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Between now and December 14, there will be much more legal action in six states, Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

Oddly, the mainstream media will provide almost no coverage of this. So, a lot of people on the left will assume that Joe Biden is President Elect. They are wrong.

In about 2 weeks, all these cases will be bundled together and ruled on by the Supreme Court. The likeliest outcome is that the Court will rule, in a 5-4 majority, that a bunch of bad things happened and that it is up to each State Legislature to determine a remedy.

Since there won’t be enough time to redo the election, there are only 3 options:
    - Let the vote stay in place, knowing it includes lots of fraud
    - Declare Trump the winner
    - Decide the vote has too many flaws to be certified and allow the House of Representatives to decide.

If 2 of the bigger states, or any 3 states, decides on the second or third option, Donald J Trump will be President for 4 more years.
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    ^just curious but did a fortune teller tell you to post preposterous projections on a strip club board and they will come true?

Time to adjust your tin foil hat again!
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Way to keep the faith Mark. Based on past lawsuit failures I like Biden’s chances.

Happy thanksgiving to you.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    here's all the Domino's

https://www.dominos.com/en/pages/order/#…

just trying to be helpful Mark, I'm sure you'll find one that delivers to the institution you live in
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    😄😄 Holiday 'Turkey' for TUSCL's resident paranoids:

"Exiled Trump attorney Sidney Powell vowed to file an “epic” lawsuit against the state of Georgia to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s win in the state — but it seems the lawsuit is
    marred by some epic spelling errors.

Bloomberg reports that Powell’s lawsuit misspells the word “district” twice in two different ways. “In the Georgia complaint, which was only available on Powell’s website, the word
    district in the court name was misspelled twice on the first page of the document,” Bloomberg writes.

“First there was an extra c for ‘DISTRICCT’ and then, a few words later, ‘DISTRCOICT.'” In addition to the Georgia lawsuit, Powell filed a lawsuit in Michigan that is difficult to read
    due to formatting errors. “The Michigan lawsuit, which was on the court website, was frequently marred by formatting problems that removed the spacing between words,” reports Bloomberg.

“For example: ‘TheTCFCenterwastheonlyfacilitywithinWayneCountyauthorizedtocountthe ballots.'”

Powell was booted off the Trump legal team over the weekend after she made wild claims that Republican Gov. Brian Kemp was part of a vast voter fraud conspiracy that involved Dominion
    Voting Systems, George Soros, and the late Venezuelan socialist leader Hugo Chavez. “We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within and our
    votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia,” she wrote in a statement released earlier this week. [music to the TUSCL paranoids' ears]

Despite her bold assertions, however, Powell has so far presented no evidence that any of her claims are true."

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/exiled-…

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/…

Refresher on paranoid thinking:
    The basis of paranoid thinking is that these folks cannot trust anyone but themselves. Left on their own, "they cannot validate speculations and ruminations; no difference exists in
    their mind between what they have seen and what they have thought; fleeting impressions and hazy memories become fact; a chain of unconnected facts is fitted together; conclusions are
    drawn. The inexorable course from suspicion to supposition to imagination has given birth to a delusion; a system of invalid and unshakable beliefs has been created.

[...]
    "They have ample time to ruminate and form idiosyncratic suppositions and hypotheses; ***these then are “confirmed” as valid because it is the paranoid alone who is qualified to judge
    them."***

😄😄😄😄
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    More fun from the MAGAT grifters:

"“How can we ever show our appreciation to Sidney Powell?”
    It turns out you can send her a check as part of a ruse so shameless that Powell isn’t bothering to have your payment made out to the 501 C-4 political “organization” she formed. Just pay the woman directly.

You can goose step your way to www.sidneypowell.com and press the “Donate Now” button to support the “Legal Defense Fund for the American Republic.” First thing you’ll see is a nice photo of Sidney Powell captioned “KRAKEN RELEASER.” Scroll down and you’ll see some small links to the lawsuits followed by a much larger “DONATE BELOW” button.

That’s where you get chumped, as they say in the world of scams.

Look no further than https://defendingtherepublic.org. Would you like to “support our mission and the welfare of the American Republic?” Just write out your check to “Sidney Powell, PC.” She’s not even bothering to have her pigeons use the name of her “organization.”"

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/kraken-…

Time to pony up magatards, just write YOUR check to “Sidney Powell, PC.” Now you can demonstrate your devotion beyond just anonymously [ & safely ] ranting on a strip club website.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Wisconsin is nearing the completion of its recount/audit. Milwaukee should be done today. Madison on Sunday.

Prior to the recount, Biden had a 20,000 vote lead. Word is that the recount will identify between 100,000 and 200,000 illegal ballots, the vast majority marked for Biden.

Enjoy your weekend.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    The Constitution clearly gives state legislators the power to name delegates to the electoral college. Despite this, in 1938 an agreement was reached to allow the Pennsylvania Secretary of State to name the delegates.

A motion is now pending in the Pennsylvania legislature ( Republican majority ) to return this duty to the legislature. This motion could pass as soon as today. That would certainly trigger a court fight.

If the motion passes, it’s a clear sign that the Legislature is prepared to award Pennsylvania to Trump.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Trump’s legal team meeting with Arizona legislators on Monday to present evidence of fraud. The 6 state strategy continues.
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    ^keep it coming. Fascinating to see posts from someone so desperate for something to happen that just never will. Keep the faith, baby!!!
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    The weak link is the lack of balls among Republican legislators. They’ll support Trump only if he is guaranteed of winning. Trump needs to find a Republican leader in just one state. Do that, and the others will fall in line.

By December 14, it will either be the end of the gutless Republican Party ( and the Republic ) or the end of the corrupt Democrat Party ( with full prisons ). Both parties deserve what they get.
  • sclvr5005
    4 years ago
    Here ya go, mark94. Plenty more to come, I'm sure.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/11/27/…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion