tuscl

GOOD money making strip clubs that hire black women in Dallas fort worth area

Hello I recently came to Texas for work. I'm very pretty, dark with hazel eyes small waist huge natural boobs and a little booty, but none of these good clubs in this area seem to be wanting to hire me. I've been here a week, got hired au one club... Bucks wild in Fort worth and it was awful. All of the other clubs I go to reccomend me to shitty hole in the wall clubs where I will make no money 😒. One even said "they cater to white Hispanic at this club" as if men aren't attracted to me (which they are btw) because I'm black and I guess according to their logic every race of women is seen as palatable to white and Hispanic men except black 🤦🏾‍♀️ I'm tired of riding around here, I've blown hundreds of dollars in uber for these racist ass clubs to tell me no at every turn. And no I'm not ghetto..

23 comments

• Chelsea123456
    4 years ago
    XTC use to be good back in the day I don’t know if it’s even open anymore. It is a chocolate club if u know what I mean 😘. Jaguars if it’s still out there. Idk it’s been a long time since I worked out there.
  • Chelsea123456
    4 years ago
    PT men’s club as well
  • Mark974
    4 years ago
    Sorry to hear of this situation. Not sure about Dallas but when I was visiting Houston as late as 2011 visiting our company headquarters, there were lovely black women in a lot of the higher end clubs. Not sure if that is the way now or not? Not with that company any more.

There was even a primarily black club, which I cannot remember the name of now, that I visited (and I am white) that was really a lot of fun. A lot of guys would 'make it rain' on the stage when this was just becoming a thing in the clubs. But this was back in the big oil boom days so that might be part of it as well.

Try not to get discouraged, I hope you find a place you like and they allow you to perform in Texas. If you ever get to the Pittsburgh area would be glad to come see you perform. (;-)
  • Aycakes
    4 years ago
    Thank you, I'm going to try there then. I was Worried about trying there at first because it's $45 away from me but if I have a chance at getting hired there 😭😭 it's wrorth it. Thanks for the reccomendation
  • Aycakes
    4 years ago
    I was going to try the north but everything is still shut down there 😭😭.. My friend told me this area was great but 😅 lol I've had absolutely no luck here with jobs she's making thousands and the day I worked all night made $15 😭😭
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Try PMing TUSCLErs nicespice, AmeliaSmith, and Bharlem the first 2 of them are Texans and Bharlem has mentioned working in Dallas the dancers might have more insight
    I’m in Florida we have a diverse group of dancers in our clubs there are actually more WOCs in our mixed clubs than white woman in black clubs
  • Aycakes
    4 years ago
    I've been in Florida all year, and yes it is diverse. All the clubs are mixed and I liked that. Never had any issues getting hired in fl or sc and would've worked in NC if I didn't forget my paperwork 🤦🏾‍♀️ I'm going to try dm them
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Which club did you work at in Florida and why did you leave ?
  • Aycakes
    4 years ago
    I worked in tampa area, it's been slow. Mons venus, emperors (hoe club... Do not reccomend) déjà vu, diamond dolls.
  • Aycakes
    4 years ago
    Bucks wouldn't hire me either.. But i went late on a Tuesday and early Friday afternoon. But I might have a job there and just not know about it because one of the vip members said that I should be able to work there tomorrow because he and I spoke with the manager again. I don't think that's how it works but I guess it won't kill me to wait until tomorrow.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I tend to hit the clubs in West Palm and Pompano, before they shut down I was most frequently in Solid Gold and Vixens, never did go to a strip club in Tampa, I had a great selection close to my home in Southern Palm Beach County
  • Aycakes
    4 years ago
    I might check out west palm beach area, I kinda figured most of the fl clubs kinda sucked non- springtime.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Btw if the notifications are bugging you go into your profile and edit notifications then you check back on your schedule not because your phone keeps beeping
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    No the clubs in Florida aren’t too bad we really have a very large year round population here on the East Coast between Miami and west Palm beach there are over 4 million people here year round plus we get a shit ton of tourists in the summer months now from South America and a lot of Europeans on summer holidays of course this year is a bit of an outlier because of COVID-19
  • Aycakes
    4 years ago
    Most of the issues I've had with the clubs down there is that I heard it's an extras clubs and no one speaks English, which is hard to communicate with guests when you don't speak their language tbh
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    That’s not so In west Palm nor in Solid Gold in pompano nor vixens in Davie nor Deans in Miami there are a lot of Cubans but most of the better clubs there no language barrier and there are a lot of brothels but not all girls participate in all clubs and there are a few cleaner clubs you don’t have to go to Diamond Dolls I’m not a big fan nor the Booby Trap another place I avoid, Cheetah has both extras girls and non extras girls they both somehow coexist and earn in the same space, I think you can find what you’re looking for which isn’t a bad thing
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Come to Detroit! Lots of black dancers here. From your description, I would buy dances from you.
  • Aycakes
    4 years ago
    I'm not ghetto. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I don't think I can "prove" otherwise from a picture. And I don't even think you can post photos on the forum..
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ You can upload photos go to your profile and follow instructions
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I hate saying it, but I don’t think Texas in general is the easiest state for black dancers to get hired. It’s not too tough if Hispanic, but that is about it. Most clubs seem to keep their quotas *really* low. At least in the cities. Idk about towns. :/

It probably doesn’t help right now when it seems a lot of dancers currently are coming in from out-of-state to go there. So the pickiness factor is probably way up.

If the big clubs are being too problematic, and you’re wanting to make money *now* I’ve heard decent things about Baby Dolls (the smaller location around Arlington). And I’m trying to remember if another one was Roxy’s Showgirls or Corset Cabaret?...but both things I’ve heard came from other dancer opinions, I’ve never worked at either.

Austin IMO is also a bitch to get hired at if black as well.

San Antonio would likely be more lenient with hiring. But I remember advising one black dancer on perfect 10, where she got hired at. But later she complained about the *customers* making rude comments over her being black. And making money was too hard over there for her. I think she said she bailed and she preferred Sugar’s and Allstar’s.

Also something I’ve heard secondhand (not personal experience), try the nude clubs in Houston if you still wanted to be in Texas. Yes it will be a bit more ghetto than the gentlemen’s clubs there, but the nude clubs have a cleaner reputation over there anyways.

Sorry you’re having a rough time. At this point, I’d probably get a car rental because yeah trying to audition is probably still going to be a hassle. Hope something works out soon.

If really hard up and don’t mind being out-of-the-way, maybe message blahblahblah23 and ask about the smaller towns in Texas? Those might be a bit easier. No it’s not “ city” money, but honestly I feel like it would be a wash with what I imagine is the dancer saturation over there. That and I get the impression the clubs have less things going on in them.

Just an idea if it’s something you’re willing to do. Get in the “lesser” clubs all over, grab some new girl money. Once you start recognizing the same faces, hop over to the next club. Keep repeating.
  • Aycakes
    4 years ago
    It's definitely not easy for us here. I have literally never had problems getting jobs in the east coast, I'm always hired.... And I've gotten better physically since (natural). And Idc about those comments, I usually smile get over it and get my money anyways 😅... It's just part of the game when you're black. Baby dolls in Arlington is currently closed for renovations 😭 I wasn't considering those clubs but if I'll make something there 😭and get hired then I guess they're with a shot
  • Dudecreeping
    4 years ago
    Go to Atlanta it’s the black dancer Mecca
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I’ve been in Roxy’s, you can get hired there for sure, they love WOC.

Tbh if you look good and you present yourself in an appropriate manner, I.e., you look pretty and put together and you made an effort with a nice/not cheap outfit and you take care of yourself and are polite and have manners when you speak at your audition, you can get hired anywhere.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion