tuscl

Oregon, New Mexico order lockdowns as other states resist -

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Looks like the 2nd round of statewide lockdowns is beginning. Hopefully, it won't get as strict as it was in the spring around here.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/coronavirus/or…

4 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    I wish things were back to normal but if it's needed its needed. Id rather reopen safely than deal with these half assed mitigation efforts that pander to business interests. We need to put public safety first
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I don't see Florida locking down again. I doubt that the majority of state residents will tolerate it. Our numbers and positivity rates are already jumping again and there is no air of urgency in the state. It's overwhelmingly young adults getting it, so deaths and hospitalizations are still under control.

I also struggle to see Georgia going backwards again, but we shall see.
  • BAngus
    4 years ago
    Thank god for Ron Desantis. It appears he'll end up being the leader of "the resistance" for the next 4 years.
  • codemonkey
    4 years ago
    Glad I'm in FL. Having a big Thanksgiving crowd at my house. The only person we'd be really worried about regarding Covid is my 84-yr-old father-in-law who's already had it. Although it took him almost a month to kick it, he came out fine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion