Atlanta suburb
What could happen?

15 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    We’re fucked
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    The federal government will permanently ban all forms of nude and semi-nude entertainment to combat the pandemic. The rest of the world will quickly follow and by Thanksgiving strip clubs, FKKs and brothels worldwide will be boarded up and closed for good. This will be followed by the highest levels of male suicides the world has ever seen which governments will have no way to explain so it will be attributed to Covid-19.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    If you're a Democrat:
    The Trump campaign provides irrefutable proof that the entire election was fixed. Hundreds of thousands of Biden ballots are invalidated. Trump gets another 4 years and Republicans not only hold the Senate, but flip the House by a comfortable margin.
    UPSIDE: You still get to see that babe Kayleigh McEnany for a while.

If you're a Republican:
    Joe Biden steps down, making Harris the President-Elect, who then selects Pelosi as her VP. Ilhan Omar is elected Speaker of the House to fill the vacancy. Georgia Senate race goes to the Democrats and Chuck Schumer becomes Majority Leader.
    UPSIDE: AOC still isn't old enough to hold a position in the line of succession.

2020... Nothing would surprise me at this point.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    Your second paragraph is the most horrendous nightmare I can ever imagine!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Trump holds a cnn news crew hostage. Decides to jerk off live in hopes of distracting from his electoral loss.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Anyone else can't shake a strange feeling of dread even knowing that all the answers are supposed to be comedic?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Friday the 13th means 45 degrees and I'll wear long pants on the golf course. The horrors of climate change abound.......
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Hey, if friday the 13th guarantees merely bad luck, that's a huge step up from the horrific luck we've had so far
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    It’s no issue, full moon was a week or two back....
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Several states announce varying forms of lockdown until the end of the year...

Wait!?!?!? What!?!?!?
  • Mark974
    4 years ago
    Anyone know the reason why Friday the 13th is considered to be a bad luck/happenings day on the calendar?????

Bonus points for knowing the year if the inception!
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    Free extras in the vip room
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’d say bring it on.

A guy running around a camp, in a goalie mask, killing people isn’t that frightening at this point.

As long as his goalie mask has a N95 covering - I’m not concerned.
  • kingcripple
    4 years ago
    I initially had a date with a cute little Latina tonight, but that fell through a month ago. Don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Bah! A holiday for superstitious morons!

Oops. Excuse me while I avoid this black cat trying to drive me under that ladder....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion