tuscl

CONGRATULATIONS JOE BIDEN FINALLY A REAL PRESIDENT .

nemesisk7
Putero
Saturday, November 7, 2020 1:04 PM
Trumpy the loser lost big and got embarrassed. All mayor cities are celebrating in the streets. Now the orange clown must concede and admit defeat !!!

17 comments

• nemesisk7
    4 years ago
    I don't Acknowledge or celebrate Veterans Day .
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    I fully agree on both accounts.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Two scumbags looking for a handout you guys deserve each other.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    All "mayor" cities. Lmao fuckwit one and hey loser Icey. Impotent cuck incel Icey.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    I wonder if republinazis are gonna question the races they won since the elections are supposedly rigged 🤣🤣🤣😭
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You are a some piece of work, you seem to forget very conveniently, veterans are the reason you are able to criticize everything the way you do, men have bed and died for you and you have no appreciation nor gratitude, I may dislike Trump more than either of you two, but you are both as much of a disgrace, as he is, I don't need your celebration, just acknowledge the fucking truth you cowards.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "I don't Acknowledge or celebrate Veterans Day"

That's ironic. We don't acknowledge or celebrate a useless pile of dried up dog shit like you.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    shit man!!!! how many tags does this coco cunt have on this site?
  • OrangeClown
    4 years ago
    Biden voters are suckers and losers.
    Dick Nixon, now he was a real president.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Imperialist wars are not the reason we have minimal rights today.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I look at the base of the Democratic party and I see foreigners and leeches, not Americans. Imperialistic lol; page 14 of the stupidprogressives slogan book.
  • edgewise
    4 years ago
    Not my president. Clearly compromised by China. #Resist!
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    "Not my president"
    It's like deja vu, all over again.
  • edgewise
    4 years ago
    Yeah nobody gave a single fuck how tired of it we were. Now get ready for the same playbook, turned up to 11. Except we won't burn down our own cities because we aren't drooling retards.
  • Cowboy12
    4 years ago
    Another president from the swamp, so now back to the same old "screw the hard working Americans" plan.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    No one fucked the average American over like Trump did.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Democrats help welfare leeches; illegals and criminals. Trump helped the working men and women. The idea that a party built on welfare leeches and deviants gives a shit about working people is idiotic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion