tuscl

Thank the lord Joe Biden won, now we can finally attack institutional racism

that we can't define. You see what these redneck republicans don't get is, when an armed criminal charges a police officer, the police officer is supposed to be slaughtered in the name of social justice not defend himself and go home to his family. *eye roll* stupid conservative's just don't get it. We can finally now work on disarming law abiding American citizens and releasing every incarcerated gangbanger back into our communities.

NOW IT'S TIME TO GET BUTTFUCKED BY BARBARA STREISAND WITH A STRAP ON! HOOOOOOORRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    Is this satire? Just to keep it simple, because I can't just turn these threads off right now and they keep getting posted, a handful of examples don't prove the rule. In either direction.

I'm going back to talking about tits and ass now.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Muddy finally has a drunkpost that makes sense.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    I'm starting to understand why you're alone
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Your Prop 16 thing (bringing back affirmative action) didn't pass even in California.

I can't begin to explain how it didn't but at least it shows that even in a majority non-white state anti-white agendas don't always pass.

That was one bright spot from last Tuesday.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    This really has you confused? Which significant minority in California places a super high value on education and would be hurt by affirmative action in schools? Hint: they were at the center of the Harvard affirmative action case in the Supreme Court.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion